Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thank You Lexus Is250 Se

Thank you Lexus IS250 for saving our lives. This evening an on coming car lost control and hit our Lexus head-on, we were also hit by the car following him as we slewed across the road. The Lexus is a write off, but the only injury we received was bruising from the seat belts and my wife broke her hand. All the numerous air bags deployed and cushioned us from certain injury.

Wanted Lexus and Lexus drivers to know how grateful we were for such an excellent build and how safe this car is. Congrats to the Lexus Team!

Three cars involved, but everyone was ok, just bruised and shaken. Must tell you though, apart from the air bags, the Lexus crumple zone worked like a dream too.

omg :o

glad you are okay, hope passengers in other vehicles are okay too...

vehicles are deadly machines, and it's good to see there are a number of people working on safety features to save lives...

quick recovery to the wife for her broken hand (ouch)...

best wishes to all...

This news is simply awful, and a new car too, but as you say you both walked away with little injury, save for a broken hand, and you can't put a price on that.

I hope your wife gets better soon and the car is replaced with little hassle.

Hearing that the car saved you both makes me even more certain that I made the right purchasing decision.

Damn, that's bad .... glad you are ok ?

Have you got any pictures of the car?

No, sorry. too dark and my camera phone is pathetic in such circumstances. Thankfully the police took all the photos. In answer to another question, all the other drivers were ok.

Note: More Than Insurance has proved very supportive so far.

Glad everything worked out fine for you. By the way, what was the speed of the car at the time of accident ? Was there any serious injury to other drivers or passengers ? Were their vehicles new, huge, small or 4WD etc ? It's interesting to know all these factors involving the accident of this IS250.

Flippin' 'eck! I'm truly glad you are all OK, other than your wife's wrist, but just imaging what could have happened. Life's too precious!

I suppose as you recover from this the Insurance dealings will be something to look forward to...most give you a new car any way (within 6 month WO), so you shouldn't lose out...unless they insist on a repair.

But for now, get well!!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links