Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Awesome Wheels...26"

Mr-Lex

I love them wheels. I think they are the DUB Bellagios.

That's it...couldn't remember what he said :blush:

Was privileged enuff to sat on the BEAST :D Bway....does that shift :driving: The power and the lovely vrrrrrrrrrrroooooooomm

Looks like them rims belong on a 70 s cadilac with a guy sitting on tiger print seat covers, with a zebra print big rimmed hat and gold fish in his plat form soles to top off his burgandy velour fitted suit, (kinda like fly guy in Im gonna get You Sukka)

If you want a YANK TANK might as well go all the way and get the Ford Super Chief :lol::lol:

art_16254_1_6.jpg

Looks like a locomotive that escaped from the tracks !!!!!

:P

Now that looks like if you put a steering wheel in the rear you'd struggle to disntguish which ends the front! Hideous! Although nobody would argue if that was coming head on!!!

If you want a YANK TANK might as well go all the way and get the Ford Super Chief :lol::lol:

art_16254_1_6.jpg

Looks like a locomotive that escaped from the tracks !!!!!

:P

Now that looks like if you put a steering wheel in the rear you'd struggle to disntguish which ends the front! Hideous! Although nobody would argue if that was coming head on!!!

Do you reckon that'll be more economical than my IS ? :lol:

Well seeing at its "tri-fuel" if it gets too expensive to fill it with petrol you can throw half a ton of coal in the back and shovel that in the hatch!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Better still, if you run out of coal you could always rip up the timber floor boards (I kid you not, the concept truck has a timber floor like your living room) and throw them in the burner :o :o :o

Getting back to the wheels on the Escalade they remind me of

bomag_s.jpg

Well seeing at its "tri-fuel" if it gets too expensive to fill it with petrol you can throw half a ton of coal in the back and shovel that in the hatch!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Better still, if you run out of coal you could always rip up the timber floor boards (I kid you not, the concept truck has a timber floor like your living room) and throw them in the burner :o :o :o

Getting back to the wheels on the Escalade they remind me of

bomag_s.jpg

:lol::lol: Drummerboy - don't get the tri-fuel car ! You'll end up recycling the whole of the car eventually just to keep it running !! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links