Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's Snowing

Lucky you lot.. here it's just doing like it normally does when it snows... white stuff falling, but nothing sticking... a half-4r53d attempt :(

Someone should round up the meteorologists and feed them to the wild boars...

I seem to remember this little doozie from the met office in November:

"This will be the coldest and harshest winter on record for over 100 years, and we expect as much as 18 inches average snowfall in many parts of the country".

Reality this winter for this area: Lowest recorded temperature was -7c recorded on a clear night in january. Total accumulated snowfall for this area this winter: 2cm and it all melted within 8 hours.

Hardly spectacular :( If it's gonna do it, it should do it properly, not this lame attempt.

L.

i just come off the beach sunbathing

You're not one of those weird people who goes skinny-dipping in the freezing oceans, are you ?? :blink: I have my fingers crossed that you're just somewhere else in the world.

Bournemouth is always a sunny place

yes i have been swimming before in the winter.. it is rather refreshing. Going for a wee warms you up :lol:

i just come off the beach sunbathing

You're not one of those weird people who goes skinny-dipping in the freezing oceans, are you ?? :blink: I have my fingers crossed that you're just somewhere else in the world.

Bournemouth is always a sunny place

yes i have been swimming before in the winter.. it is rather refreshing. Going for a wee warms you up :lol:

How hot is in in sunny Bournemouth today then ?

OMG - you must be really thick skinned to go swimming in the Winter :blink: Either that or you DO pee quite often :lol:

I'm in Lagos......it's 33degrees, hazy sunshine, 90% humidity and I'm ready for a cold beer!

Don't you just hate some people :P :winky:

The car was flashing on 1degrees this morning Mr Morse.....that's how c-c-c-cold it is here. Just looking out the window though, it's start to rain now !! What I'd give for some hazy sunshine :crying:

I'm in Lagos......it's 33degrees, hazy sunshine, 90% humidity and I'm ready for a cold beer!

The sun has just come out in Houston, guess I'm going find it cold in the UK tomorrow morning!

The sun has just come out in Houston, guess I'm going find it cold in the UK tomorrow morning!

Dude - we had Texans over in the summer a few years ago (business trip). They found it cold then - had to wear jumpers and cardigans when we were all sat in short sleeved shirts.

Bring a few layers :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links