Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Unusual Surnames

:D :D What a wealth we have had..... simple things make us laugh.... personally i have always managed to restrain my laughter directly at the customer.... but the tears in my eyes must have been visible....keep going everyone.... Bones seems quite a 'catch' compared to some so far!

I have a friend with the surname "Panthakalakath" who I met at University. Quite a mouthful.

Always found the surname "Hardman" quite funny too...:lol: Think its because it makes you think the person is "big and hard" when actually they are not! (at least the people I know with that surname are not....:shifty:)

I have a friend with the surname "Panthakalakath" who I met at University. Quite a mouthful.

Always found the surname "Hardman" quite funny too...:lol: Think its because it makes you think the person is "big and hard" when actually they are not! (at least the people I know with that surname are not....:shifty:)

What, like pip Hardman :question: sorry mate :D

We've got an Eileen Dover working for us (and no, her hubby's name's not Ben, it's Les).

Trawling UK Info 2003 turns up these:-

Razia Arsed (Lancashire)

Helmer F*cke (North London)

D*ck Bollock (Cradley Heath, West Mids) (swear-checker ignored his surname and blanked his first :lol: )

Nitin Sh*tole (Birmingham)

Lots of Bastards living in Cornwall, lots of Dunkeys too!

Lots of Tw*tts in Aberdeenshire

Lots of Cuntos (or would it be Cuntoes?) in Bedford

(Filmmakers got into hot water over the title of "Meet The Fockers" - they could've done far worse!)

Ekkehard F*ck and Cecily F*cker were in UK Info 2002, but are missing from UK Info 2003.

If you want a job done properly, best not ask Arthur "Arfa" Job, another one who's disappeared since the 2002 release.

And finally, if calling a premium rate line, don't forget to ask Bill Paya's permission before you call. He's in Andover.

We have a Beena W4nk4r workng for us in Erandvane (i think thats India)

we used to have a Bob Shurunkle but i think this was fake we tryed ringing him loads of times but never got though :D :D

Ade

dam scanner got the surname

my borther once interviewed a lady called anne bytheway, he asked for her name and she replied it's anne bytheway, he then asked what her surname was!

my name is very unusual - wosket, only 7 of us in the country i think

my borther once interviewed a lady called anne bytheway, he asked for her name and she replied it's anne bytheway, he then asked what her surname was!

Quite a few more, actually...

Joan in Bournemouth

Christine, Cliff and Philip in Bournemouth

Elizabeth in Coventry

Joy and Robert in Barnstaple

Philip also in Barnstaple - might've moved from Bournemouth

Fredrick in Gillingham

Alfred and Joyce in London

Maria in Luton

Debbie and James in Harrow

Ellen and Ronald in Towcester

Kirsty, Margaret and Simon in Leek

Ian and Nicola in Stoke-on-Trent

Lynne in Stoke-on-Trent

William in Leamington Spa

Dawn and Lawrence in Warwick

Barbara in Solihull

Andrew and Georgina in Sutton Coldfield

Valerie in York

A whole basket of Woskets!

Quite a few more, actually...

Joan in Bournemouth

Christine, Cliff and Philip in Bournemouth

Elizabeth in Coventry

Joy and Robert in Barnstaple

Philip also in Barnstaple - might've moved from Bournemouth

Fredrick in Gillingham

Alfred and Joyce in London

Maria in Luton

Debbie and James in Harrow

Ellen and Ronald in Towcester

Kirsty, Margaret and Simon in Leek

Ian and Nicola in Stoke-on-Trent

Lynne in Stoke-on-Trent

William in Leamington Spa

Dawn and Lawrence in Warwick

Barbara in Solihull

Andrew and Georgina in Sutton Coldfield

Valerie in York

A whole basket of Woskets!

Dunno where you got that list from mate but it is quite out of date, there are family members on that list who are unfortunately not with us anymore, some that have married and taken new surnames and some that are actually Woskett. My Dad's been working on a family tree for the last 12-18 months. So I dunno about a basket of Woskets but we are certainly basket cases! :blush:

Ben stillers character in meet the parents: Focker. First name Gaylord LMFAO.

Cracks me up everytime i hear DeNiro say his second name.

My old next door neighbours surname was 'Fluck'..... and that's 100% true!.... swear on the cats arse.

That's interesting - Diana Dors (for those of us just old enough to remember her!) real name was Diana Fluck.

There is a story about a mayor introducing her at some jamboree in her hometown, who must have been flustered by her prodigious headlamps, when he ended the introduction - " and now ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our very own Diana C**t"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links