Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bonnet Vandalised

peter026

Went out to the car this evening and found some barsteward has scored the bonnet down to the metal........

Whoever did It needs stringing up by the thumbs, and whipped over the bell end with a wet woodbine.

Suppose I will have to get it done through the insurance.......At least going that route I get a hire car.

Sorry to hear this Peter, hope you have this sorted soon mate, shame when people can't respect another person's property but like some of the ideas being put forward though, how about 240V on the nips, just enough time to watch the paint dry

Swines! I've still got a scratch down my bonnet that I haven't managed to sort out yet. Short of onboard video, what the hell can you do?

WDF.

Whats the point. You not got any dodgey dealings or enemys we should be aware of now???

Reckon its worth changing the whole colour of the car whilst you're at it?

D.

Rang my insurance co up at 1130 this AM explained what had happened.....Two hours later a phone call from Loders Dorchester..Car booked in for 15 May..Courtesy car provided....The whole bonnet will be done, plus the deep scratch the barstewards left on the nearside rear quarter...............The one good thing to come out of this, is that all the stone chips will also go.

All I have to pay is the £100 excess :D

WDF.

Whats the point. You not got any dodgey dealings or enemys we should be aware of now???

Reckon its worth changing the whole colour of the car whilst you're at it?

D.

No Derek, no dodgy dealings or enemies.

A neighbor had his B*W M series covered in Paint remover last year........Think it must be some dough-bag jealous of people owning decent cars.

sad to hear pete

there are some mongrels in our society

best to check the car very thoroughly for any scratches or dints they may have caused at the same time :whistling:

Done so

• 5 weeks later...

Got the car back today......Loders Toyota did a fantastic job, can't see the join :D comes with 3 year paint and corrosion guarantee.

Yes I am well chuffed :D even the stone chips have gone, and the car was valeted inside and out.

Well done Loders

Thats good news Peter, glad it's been sorted out mate, all you now need is CCTV to catch them if there's a next time - which I hope there isn't.

How long did it take them BTW

Thats good news Peter, glad it's been sorted out mate, all you now need is CCTV to catch them if there's a next time - which I hope there isn't.

How long did it take them BTW

It took 12 days in all.........I was having Lexus withdrawal symptoms :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links