Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been On A Super Car

Mr-Lex

Me mate just bought a Evo Lancer 8....and to say the least....Fooking Quick(FQ)WOW :yahoo::driving:

The power on the menacingly machine is AWESOME!!! 0-60 in 4 secs....A class of japanese engineerng!!!!

Can't wait to drive it again (tonight)......... :D

Here she is :winky:

gallery_1808_7_416905.jpg

I was never impressed with them when i looked at buying one...

although that was a measly FQ-320, but it just seemed to be lacking, not to mention the interior of an airfix kit and the image of your average max power reader...

Great technology, but left me empty...

I was never impressed with them when i looked at buying one...

although that was a measly FQ-320, but it just seemed to be lacking, not to mention the interior of an airfix kit and the image of your average max power reader...

Great technology, but left me empty...

Evo engine and handling in my Rs = perfect car! :hehe:

caught an old episode of top gear yesterday

when they were testing the FQ400 EVO

it kept up with a lambo on track

handled brilliantly

J.Clarkson loved it :o

but he said it came at a price

£47000 new

4 mpg

ridiculous turbo lag

unfriendly clutch

yep.....i would have one :D

loads of power,great handling-would always take an M3 or rs4 over it tho for the reason that its not a car,its just a missle,although it can keep up with a lambo-it cant give you any other pleasure and how many lambos are on the road.I think its overpriced also.

I have always loved these cars ...............

............. but it still won't keep up with my next machine ;)

a big bike im thinking?!

a mate has got an evo. there nice to look and ride in but id never have one. the amount of money u have to plow into it for service and running costs. just not worth it.

Lets put it this way....It's a car you like or you don't! But believe me if do you get to drive one, than all the other things are out the picture! The POWER makes up for everything else....WOW :yahoo::yahoo:

We had a perfect match yesterday....an RS4 (06 model)! Started from Bluewater down the A2.....never felt $hit scared in my life but yet the race (ahem ahem...mmhh...) I mean the drive was AWESOME!!! Me mate $hit hiz bricks at times...so he wasn't able to run the car to it's potentials! On straight run the evo ate the RS4...but boy does it catch up :o :driving:

yeh saw that as well :D For anyone who wants to watch it again....evo v lambo

@ maneesh, you for real asking about the cupholders :question::question::unsure:

if so, clicky here, think there's for two :shifty: :winky:

Also on Top-gear... great at pulling Caravans at high speed... until the engine blew... :lol:

Personally i love the power an EVO has but looks wise it's very poor, Mitsubishi should have done alot better than that.....

The new one looks the Dogs danglers though...

01_l.jpg

lets hope they actually make it like this....

Incidentally what kind of warranty do Mitsubishi give in the UK on an EVO?

A few years back i was in a main dealers and got talking about an EVO and he told me that they could get one no problem but it wouldn't be an official product but a special order so NO warranty at all....

the way these car put the power to the ground is fantastic

and handlinig round twisties

for me best all round value true supercar for very cheap nowadays

tell your mate to take you round the twisties then they come into there

own

I agree that you gotta be able to put the power down.

Slightly :offtopic: but did anyone watch 5th gear the other day? 0-60 in a second modded Vauxhall thing - Was this car here...

I have always loved these cars ...............

............. but it still won't keep up with my next machine ;)

a big bike im thinking?!

If he passes... :lol:

In fact, can he even get on a bike??? :lol:

@ maneesh, you for real asking about the cupholders :question::question::unsure:

if so, clicky here, think there's for two :shifty: :winky:

p.s. @ maneesh, there's 4 cupholders in total, 2 front & 2 back :winky:

are they of good quality? i.e. do they keep the drinks stable when you are accelerating hard?

handled brilliantly

J.Clarkson loved it :o

but he said it came at a price

£47000 new

4 mpg

ridiculous turbo lag

unfriendly clutch

yep.....i would have one :D

turbo lag because he was trying to do 30mph in 5th! the lambo was about 120k aswell. you can always keep a car with a turbo in boost you just have to be a little more prepared than a super charger or N/A. I have always loved the evo, in a way it why i went for the IS. It looks similar but is refined for comfort instead of speed. the other problem is that im 23 and insurance people laugh at you when you try and get quotes and servicing every 6k is a bit of a nightmare.

but I most definatly would and maybe one day i will.

have you seen the new shape?

MitsubishiConceptSportback1.jpg

EVO-X-front-3-4-pass-16001.jpg

0929mitu06_thumb1.jpg

2evo20x1.jpg

but it is relevant..I didn't buy a BMW 750iL as the cupholders were flimsy..what's the point of a car if your drink gets spilled when boosting? my drinks were completely stable even when I was boosting round nurburgring..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links