Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So What Did Santa Bring You?

aido

:lol:

Half a bottle that's girls drinking that is!

Guinness is the way forward, drinking more of that than Stella, tend to feel kind of alright the next day, not feeling that bad now :)

damn .....i didnt get a hangover :crybaby: ...got flu like symptons instead

nieghbour decided to drive straight into the side of my daughters car :angry:

lets hope the day gets better ;)

I've got extra hangover i will send you some!!! Sorry you have flu, you should have kept the fire alight whilst coming down the chimney.... As for your daughters car (bummer) what happened? is everyone ok!

I've got extra hangover i will send you some!!! Sorry you have flu, you should have kept the fire alight whilst coming down the chimney.... As for your daughters car (bummer) what happened? is everyone ok!

everyones fine :)

was parked at the time

Oooh! Got an electric heavy duty staple gun, which will come in handy for nailing next doors dog to the garage door if it wakes me up again in the middle of the night :duh:

Good will to all men! (except next doors dog)

Oooh! Got an electric heavy duty staple gun, which will come in handy for nailing next doors dog to the garage door if it wakes me up again in the middle of the night :duh:

Good will to all men! (except next doors dog)

:lol::lol:

was parked at the time

I have a cunning plan..... I will distract your neighbor with my toy car... To the sounds from Cris's new Ipod, whilst BigRoi nails the driver to the garage door then we can eat all of Peter026 chocolate then Aido and myself can laugh off our hangovers....... Does you neighbor have a dog?

:lol:

My hangover was nearly clear by 10am Tony, good tip is just drink a can of Coke, yes it may be bad for you but supposedly it's close to your bodies natural levels or something so it seems to do the job, just a shame you get the caffeine comedown a few hours later!

Sorry to hear what's happened at your place Barrie, hopefully it'll all be sorted soon, at least 2007 can only get better :)

I got a Wii and some games :) loads of chocs and some smellies and no hangover as I was driving :(
Make sure the strap stays on your hand !!

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com

Brett, as a 360 man .... it would be interesting if you could tell me which you think is better, Wii or 360 ?

............. I got usual stuff, clothes, smellies, etc ............... :yawn: :)

was parked at the time

I have a cunning plan..... I will distract your neighbor with my toy car... To the sounds from Cris's new Ipod, whilst BigRoi nails the driver to the garage door then we can eat all of Peter026 chocolate then Aido and myself can laugh off our hangovers....... Does you neighbor have a dog?

that plan is so cunning.......small problem is that he doesnt have a dog :lol:

so heres my daughter with her christmas present, the new set of alloys she got for christmas are now sitting in my hall ;)

yl5e74.jpg

The 360 wins in everything but fun. better sound better graphics better functions. but the Wii is something else, its just so much fun to play and Nintendo make the worlds best games, always have. Get both and your sorted.

I got a Wii and some games :) loads of chocs and some smellies and no hangover as I was driving :(

Make sure the strap stays on your hand !!

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com

Brett, as a 360 man .... it would be interesting if you could tell me which you think is better, Wii or 360 ?

............. I got usual stuff, clothes, smellies, etc ............... :yawn: :)

so heres my daughter with her christmas present, the new set of alloys she got for christmas are now sitting in my hall ;)

yl5e74.jpg

................ I never knew you had a daughter too .......... epsecially not one that was soo pretty :wub::tomato::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links