Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Luck To Janey

Bazza

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays op went fine, the drain was removed and everything given the ok

although there is a slight concern on her blood pressure and oxygen levels, it is all being closely monitored

she is at least feeling more comfortable with the drain removed

and has even now had something to eat :D

hopefully tomorrow the mass of pipes and wires will start to be removed and she will be on that road to recovery

thanks for all the kind messages, phone calls etc etc , it means a lot to Janey knowing there are so many people concerned

i thank you all :)

Barrie...just read this post mate...all my best wishes to Janey for a quick recovery!! Glad to read that the op went well....power of possitive thinking mate...she will be fine!!! :winky:

(barry did u slip the doc a few quid and get a boob job whilst she was out) :lol:

I doubt Bazza's got any complaints in that department, unless he's just being greedy! :lol:

Only just spotted this thread. Look after her Bazza, hope she gets well soon. Only met her properly at JAE last year, really nice and didn't seem to mind me shoehorning myself into her car and playing with the short-shifter (although some were more concerned, eh Baz? :blush: ). Would never have guessed she had back trouble, but then again nobody goes to JAE to play "spot the ailment" so if I'd paid attention perhaps I'd have noticed.

Down in the valleys you'll get people skiving off and claiming disability for alleged "back trouble". What does Janey do when she's got the real thing? Go drifting! :lol: Attagirl Janey, come back soon!

Janey is feeling and looking a lot better

there was a hint that she might be escaping yesterday, but due to a weeping wound she is having to stay until the doctor is satisfied its ok

last night her blood pressure was low again, so fingers crossed its higher today ;)

she is now standing, and managing to walk on her own, all good signs

just waiting for the ok to go and get her out :D

At least they're not trying to turf her out 'cos they need the bed! She'll be out when she's REALLY ready to be out. Chin-up Bazza, chin-up Janey too, you'll be home soon! ^_^

doctors still not satisfied

so she is still in

fingers crossed she will be able to come home tomorrow ;)

I guess thats because the sink is full of dirty dishes and you have no clean underwear :winky:

But seriously, glad shes okay, and better to be safe than sorry!

Hey Guys :D

They finally allowed me to escape :lol: so am now at home being 'nursed' better :winky:

Thanks for all your wishes (Barrie even printed them out for me to read in hosp) Hope to see you all soon :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links