Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From A Forum Newbie

Hi All,

Just like to say hello, my name is Matt and I’m new to the LOC forums. I’ve been watching the topics for a week or so and have come to the opinion that you are fairly approachable lot………so please be gently with me!!!!!

My first question of no doubt many is this. I would like to upgrade my spark plugs I have on a stock IS200 SE for the Denso IK20’s. Searching through past posts, people seem to be happy getting them from the states. I have found a guy on eBay USA that is offering six for $60 (please see the link): -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-DENSO-IRI...36279QQtcZphoto

Can anybody tell me if this guy is reputable and am I going to have to wait weeks for the plugs to arrive. Basically has anybody dealt with him and what have their experience been like.

Many thanks in advance,

Matt

Welcome to LOC.

I got my IK20's from Hong Kong and payed more for mine as there TRD but thats just a bit of red paint.

From what i have seen everybody has got theres from America and i think they have all been suprised with how quick the delivery has been.

Hello and welcome to LOC :D

As said by Jamie most people on here use creativeperformance2004, I have bought from them a couple of times with no problems at all.

with regards the IK20 I asked If the fitment was universal as the listing states Honda Acura in the title, this was the sellers response:

no they are not universal fitment. it happened that they will work on so many cars

I assume he IS saying they are universal, but doesn't actually know what universal means...

with regards the IK20 I asked If the fitment was universal as the listing states Honda Acura in the title, this was the sellers response:
no they are not universal fitment. it happened that they will work on so many cars

I assume he IS saying they are universal, but doesn't actually know what universal means...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words re. the LOC club. As for creativeperformance2004, I will no doubt order a set this week and await delivery. I will let you know how I get on.

Rory.........

Thanks for the question asked re. universal fitting. I get the impression that he is not the brightest spark in the engine (no pun intended), but you'll be the first to know if they fit and work ok.

Cheers,

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links