Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Bike ...... His Name Is :

MrADeveci

Morning all, I was going to post a while back but my internet connection has been down!

Picked this baby up last weekend, what do you think ? It's a 2006 Yamaha R1

post-1-1194733664.jpg

post-1-1194733680.jpg

post-1-1194733700.jpg

post-1-1194733713.jpg

post-1-1194733893.jpg

I've since taken off the rear pillion pegs ... and I'm ordering a solo seat :D

All the guys I know with Bikes just say they can't get over the adrenaline rush and feel of power you get from a Bike - a car just can't touch it.

True so true, i miss my bike, Steve lets me have ago on his sometime :D Only when the sun is out :P

Done my time riding bike over the winter, im to old now B)

All the guys I know with Bikes just say they can't get over the adrenaline rush and feel of power you get from a Bike - a car just can't touch it.

True so true, i miss my bike, Steve lets me have ago on his sometime :D Only when the sun is out :P

Done my time riding bike over the winter, im to old now B)

I'm sure you've still got time to have a mid-life crisis mate and go back to a bike for the weekends! Might also help you get that POWER fix you seem to need ;)

nice rocket B) why are u removing rear seat ?...all to scared to ride pillion :lol:
lol no mate, but it's pointless and not an fun getting pillions to ride during winter! ;-)
I have no idea about Bikes.....but nice colour and the exhausts look cool :lol:

Well Done! What kind of performance figures does this offer then?

180bhp = 0-60 = 3seconds = 180+ mph ;-)
............ how very true :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links