Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Is It With These Gits!

Rsarin

my Is200 is rarely used these days and as a result its parked in the corner of my parents driveway,anyway got a call today from the old guy saying someones kicked my wing mirror and its hanging on the side of the car,im absolutely fuming and cant believe someone would do that in my parents area,cos its a really safe area.Naturally i drove straight over and realised it was not repairable,i must say i was nearly in tears-i hate beautiful things being damaged,oh well.just wondering if anyone knows if there is a plat ice drivers wing mirror for sale anywhere.Im sure its quite a cheap part,but would be nice if i can get a used one.

Im ANGRY,i have alot to say about those twits too,but dont think the forum will accept my language,so ill let you imagine how angry i am.

my Is200 is rarely used these days and as a result its parked in the corner of my parents driveway,anyway got a call today from the old guy saying someones kicked my wing mirror and its hanging on the side of the car,im absolutely fuming and cant believe someone would do that in my parents area,cos its a really safe area.Naturally i drove straight over and realised it was not repairable,i must say i was nearly in tears-i hate beautiful things being damaged,oh well.just wondering if anyone knows if there is a plat ice drivers wing mirror for sale anywhere.Im sure its quite a cheap part,but would be nice if i can get a used one.

Im ANGRY,i have alot to say about those twits too,but dont think the forum will accept my language,so ill let you imagine how angry i am.

I know how you feel matey mine were kicked off on all 3 of my other cars in 1 week and worked out very expensive :tsktsk: They did the whole street 14 cars in total but we all know who it was so they'll have it coming sooner or later?? :angry: hope you get it sorted mate ;)

I know how you feel matey mine were kicked off on all 3 of my other cars in 1 week and worked out very expensive :tsktsk: They did the whole street 14 cars in total but we all know who it was so they'll have it coming sooner or later?? :angry: hope you get it sorted mate ;)

cheers bud.Do you remember what the approx cost of a driver wing mirror is?I assumed it would be cheap,am i being a little optimistic.

I really feel for you mate, a few years ago I had a different car keyed all down the side from the front headlight to the rear light - to say I wasn't best pleased would be quite an understatement :tsktsk:

Agree about these tw :tsktsk: ts, this country's so useless they know that they can't be touched - someone needs to start beating some sense into these kids, quite literally possibly.

Hope you get it fixed easily mate

Know how you feel mate... had the o/s wing mirror kicked off, keyed down one side - front to back, n/s front wing hacked with a screwdriver and rear passenger window smashed :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: all outside my front door :angry:

Gutted mate, try www.247spares.co.uk enter what you want and your number and you'll get a few phone calls within a few hours :)

Know how you feel mate I've fitted 3 now and got them all through 24/7, (link in Lee's post), make sure that you get the right one though (heated or not), the connectors are different. Also don't worry about colour, you can swap over the colour coded part provided it isn't damaged. I got a spare Kensington Green N/S one if anyone wants it.

Cost should be around £60 inc delivery.

i had a mk3 supra once, a lovely car, just had it resprayed, she was my pride and joy,

woke up one morning to go to work and found some one had put a dining table on the roof, so i know how you feel

thanks for all the comments and info chaps.Last night i felt my car was targetted,however after speaking to a few peeps today and reading some of the comments left here,it would seem that this is now the norm in the UK and it can happen to anyone, ive possibly been lucky the last 15 years on the road-cos ive never had anything like this done before.I suppose the new generation really doesnt have any respect for anything,oh well.

Agree about these tw :tsktsk: ts, this country's so useless they know that they can't be touched - someone needs to start beating some sense into these kids, quite literally possibly.

Yes, it's politically correct name is 'Pain distraction technique'. :whistling::whistling:

ok can anyone help.i looked at the car a little more closely today.It seems that there is a black triangle of plastic that attatches the mirror to the door.My mirror is intact and the glass isnt broken,the prats have managed to fairly cleanly snap that plastic moulding.I see the wing mirror has screws on its underside and once these are unscrewed i can remove part of the damaged attatchment material.My question is,can this moulding be purchased seperately and can it be easily fixed.Ill try and get a few pics up 2morrow morning in the light.

nice one mate,thats awesome.its basically the triangular bit that has been snapped in half and im wondering how i go about keeping my housing and use your triangle bit,if you know what i mean.I assume they are the ones that are for sale?If so how much?

There is a street near me that some :tsktsk: must of gone down one night and keyed one side of every car now this is a very long street I'm talking easily over 20-30 cars I couldn't believe it when i heard as mine friend lives there and there was a Black Lex there and can only imagine it would cost each person especially the Lex £100's as they would need to spray whole panels cuz of metalic paint :crybaby: but you cant sit an guard your car all night sadly... I need a garage :( Dam these youths who more than likely dont even own cars yet :(

And to top it off you know that person will never be caught for it :(

how much do the mirror covers cost on their own? I can never find any, I managed to scrape my drivers side one down the side of an ambulance and i've needed a passenger side one since I got the car, they never seem to pop up on eBay tho

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links