Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ahhhh!

maxlex

Have you checked out his profile on this site?

I did, after I'd calmed down, and found he offers critical opinions on a wide variety of topics he's expert in ranging from Mexican holiday resorts to beer in Equador. Favourite phrase seems to be "now don't get me wrong"!

Maybe he's suffering from an unresolved conflict in his childhood - or Mom may just have dropped him on his head as a baby.

After you just want to tell them what Di*k's they are like I nomally I would Im so taken back by the bull that they have come out with that Im not going to start. Di*k's

They havent ever seen an LS400 Mrk4 that had a the front end in 98 some people they just dont do there home work do they :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I agree with all of you with regard to his total lack of taste (he is American after all) on the design front but look at the date of the review. You will see that it dates back to the begining of last year and, say what you like, the suspension and tyres were absolute crap. Why do you think Lexus are in the process of quietly replacing all of them under warranty for those who complain?

It is a flawed beauty and I love mine to bits and will no doubt love it more when it's had it's new suspension. He is also right about the throttle resonse which is sluggish in the extreme but once it gets wound up it's fine, it's a bit like me first thing in the morning!

In conclusion, I've had two adults sitting in the back of mine and that's a first for any two plus two and I've had a few! So what size beer cans this guy buys I cannot imagine but if he buys that amount of beer then I can imagine that his own size could account for his problems with the car :D

This makes me laugh.. he must have spent hours producing that page...

Let me think... dont most cars look go through the same styling pattern? I am sure if car designers were let loose the cars we have on the streets at the moment would look alot funkier than they do now.

Styling gets more aggressive as time goes on.. like it grows on you.

If Lexus were to shove a concept car onto the steeets surely it would not sell? But in 10 years it might.

Myself all designers go through a pattern and it applies through most car companies. IE. pear shaped lights, diamond shaped rear lights.

One thing i cannot imagine is a Lexus designer who is suffering from designers block to be sitting in the cafeteria getting ideas from mercedez!

Run of the mill in my eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

That will be just about enough on the "americans don't have taste" bit thank you very much! How dare you lump all of us together with that idiot!

Must say I am very disapointed to find such an opinion in such a fine car club.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to add, that after slagging off the SC430, and claiming it was 'the ugliest car he has ever seen' (what does his seeing-eye- dog think), he then claims it looks like the Audi TT, which is critically acclaimed as one of the best, and most orignal car designs....

Personally, I think he was bullied by a little Japanese boy at school, and has never got over it!

• 1 month later...

you know what? i bet he went to the dealership with his 1975 AMC pacer, and when he got out all the sales people first :lol: , then when he asked to test drive the SC430.... they gave him every excuse in the book, and he lelf with a brochure..... i guess that's why he is ****** off........ in another words.... "HE IS A LOSER" :lol::lol::lol::lol: :iraqi-info-minister:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links