Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev West Mids Jap Meet 20.04.08

essexgt4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL best not bother mate gotta make sure i can get to work lol.

Will be going to the Midlands meet in June though, and the Blackpool meet. May have a couple more mods by then ;)

Stav

Ok but the offer is there - 10:45 Knutsford services. we are meeting Anees and Gord. Plus anyone else if they are coming from his area.

Can't make the Blackpool, working that weekend. Probably make the midlands though.

:offtopic:

Yes.... talking of mods..... ??? How you getting on? Take it you've not had chance yet?

It was my first time going, and i would like to thank everyone there for making me feel very welcome.i will be going to next for sure.I do have a comment though,it did feel like a Is 200 meeting,where are all the other Lexus????? i cant be the only one with out a Is 200!!!!

Didnt go to bad John think the weather put a few off but the LOC put up a good show :D i never got any pic's today but i know some did :)

Just want to say Thankyou to Geoffers again for the grill very good of you mate and i owe you one and very nice to meet you at last :D Oh and your Bannned :lol:

Thanks guys

Im glad we had a good show, we normally do at the south east meet as well.

I am going to try and do the next midlands one :D , as i cant do next weeks south east event. :o

So lets see those pics

It was my first time going, and i would like to thank everyone there for making me feel very welcome.i will be going to next for sure.I do have a comment though,it did feel like a Is 200 meeting,where are all the other Lexus????? i cant be the only one with out a Is 200!!!!

Pleased to meet you too :D you will find most of the meets are is200's, although Anees and myself brought the German cars today and Geoff with his is250 B)

It was nice to meet everyone again today and lots of nice cars about. The weather was freezing as expected but it was great checking out Wozza's boot install and listening to his sound system. Geoffers IS250 really did look nice and I enjoyed him showing me the gadgets that it has, especially the fancy reversing camera system and the quality feel it has.

It was great to meet you too, and I enjoyed our chat! Your GS300 did look very nice and I look forward to seeing you at other meets when I can bring my Aristo so your car does not feel alone ;)

I'm glad the German contingent was made to feel welcome too :)

Very tidy B.M.W you have there. :offtopic: wozza was talking about driving with the snow mode on the auto box,i tried this on the way home.The car felt like some-one had stolen 2 clyinders!!! falt as you know what :tsktsk: not sure how the fuel econ would react.I travel 42 miles to work each day,i am going to do it in snow mode and come back with the m.p.g figures.I know my car is at 28-29 m.p.g every week for the last 7 weeks(bit sad i know,but work pay the fuel so i want to make sure im in the + side of the deal!!)

How did this meet go, and are there any pics

Well we had more Lexus(es?) there then almost anything else, except maybe the MR2s, so it was a very good turnout!

I only took 2 pics, hopefully some others had taken some 2.

p1030258sk1.jpg

p1030260ie4.jpg

nice too see you all again and some new faces .all the best neil

Good to see you again too matey :D and will see you next weekend all being well :) We were still there till well after 5pm a couple more IS200's turned up a yellow and a silver one but didnt know who they were?? :whistling:

im gutted i didnt get there till 2 and missed people but was working,but still seen some friendly faces and some tidy motors and missed wozzas install (ill catch it next time) shame the weather was a bit miserable :unsure:

Aaron we came back down to see you mate but missed you so will hopefully see you again mate? :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk