Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Honda Civic Type R

gib

from what i remember when watching a review they said it was a dissapointment compared to the previous encarnation as it doesnt have fully indipendant suspension at the rear (think it went to torsian bar or something less fun) etc as well as gaining a decent bit of weight.

Best bet would be to drive them back to back on a test drive and see for yourself as one mans junk is another mans gold!

:whistling: the new one is bollox do not like it at all, underpowered and very plasticky,, I would defo not get one,, hate it with a passion along with the new corsa, the Honda has gone back in time with the power and performance and handling, tis ok if you are a 70 year ole gerriatric :shifty:

Even Top Gear have said that the Older Civic is better then the new Civic to drive. A friend of mine has a mint 2004 Civic Type R and its a really nice car - the ride is a touch hard and you do have to rev the car to make it go anywhere but great fun.

Top Gear Comparison of the Civic Old Vs New

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCQIWMiqGq0

I've driven one, wasn't impressed. The rear visibility is worse than shocking and the ride is sooooo hard - not even the kind of hardness you could live with for the fun of the car, just totally unforgivable. The Golf GTI is 2k more (thereabouts), but it's worth 2k more because it's a good car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links