Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Worst Car Name

Or:

Mitsubishi named The Pajero. They found out in time that, in some Spanish-speaking countries, pajero is an agent noun meaning ‘w***er.

Rolls-Royce spread this model name: The Rolls Royce Mist. In German, Mist means ‘dung, manure, or pile of s**t.’

Stav

Daihatsu Naked;

Honda Life Dunk;

Honda That's;

Mazda Bongo;

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear and Pistachio;

Nissan Fairlady Z and Prairie Joy;

Rickman Space Ranger;

Rinspeed X-Dream;

Suzuki Cappucino;

Toyota Deliboy and Toyopet;

Volkswagen Thing

Volugrafo Bimbo

shoot me if you wish......

lexus is? now i dont mind the I S but when people call it the is (like in a sentence) its very wrong.

arronabbott said ford ka... i dont actually say ka, i always say K A (letters each) which isnt that bad.

The Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, when translated into Japanese, apparently has a colloquial meaning of "p!ssing in the wind."

i guess what they find normal we find weird and vise versa

shoot me if you wish......

lexus is? now i dont mind the I S but when people call it the is (like in a sentence) its very wrong.

arronabbott said ford ka... i dont actually say ka, i always say K A (letters each) which isnt that bad.

But your supposed to pronounce it as "Kaaa" not K and then A, if in doubt listen to the actual car adverts by the company selling it...

what about that new nissan yoke... Quash!t :lol: sorry Qashqai, now how the hell are you supposed to pronounce that...

But your supposed to pronounce it as "Kaaa" not K and then A, if in doubt listen to the actual car adverts by the company selling it...

That may vary depending where you are. My Dad works at a Ford dealership - and they all (ie the staff) refer to them as K-A's.

Renault Twingo, Diahatsu Applause, Proton Persona to name a few.

There was also the Matra-Simca Rancho, which I always used to get confused about as a kid and think they had named it after the bacon flavour snack Rancheros.

Skoda Superb - it's so good that they called it that...

Ford Anglia (why not Midlands?)

Datsun Sunny

Bond Bug

Super Snipe

Fiat Doblo

DAF33 (Sounds like "Daft 33")

And all the Toyota's that started with a C had daft names (Corona, Corolla, Carina, Cressida and even the Camry) but they were all good cars

PS - Toyota Crown - no guesses there then - it was the flagship model (it had a nice Pimp velour interior...).

I was referring to the 1970/80' version, though the name is still a bit weak...luxury cars are normally known with numbers rather then names...

http://www.trans.rtaf.mi.th/Picture/Toyota...rown%201972.jpg

And this one was called the Toyota Crown Royal :lol:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links