She's even dreaming about it!!...

oohh eerrr misses... :whistling::lol::blush:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no no, my ears can't take anymore :o

Even louder with Dynamat :winky:

In fact even if you have been it the car before, improvements have been made...

so don't be shy (& if you are brave) :whistling:

i think i've heard it now at a few different stages through the build and i'd love to hear it as me being deaf doesnt help with stereo systems :o but the vibrations are good, apart from when it shakes the water off the roof of your lex and it then runs down my neck :lol:

No no no no, my ears can't take anymore :o

Even louder with Dynamat :winky:

In fact even if you have been it the car before, improvements have been made...

so don't be shy (& if you are brave) :whistling:

Never again..... Not after the last time i sat in the car :ohmy: ... I thought that shockwave was someone kicking me from the rear seats!!!!!

I tell you mate, one day you are going to put the wrong track on and blow the windscreen out :whistling:

I know a few of you missed out at the WIM Open Day, so if you wanna hear the system in my car & haven't already

please feel free to ask. Should be completely finished with the last ICE mods before the meet too :whistling:

got any abba :lol:

I know a few of you missed out at the WIM Open Day, so if you wanna hear the system in my car & haven't already

please feel free to ask. Should be completely finished with the last ICE mods before the meet too :whistling:

got any abba :lol:

funny that i was gonna bring my bucks fizz cd along or get stav to bring his full monty cd :whistling::lol:

:lol::lol: yep i had a listen at the WIM open day man its loud but oh so crystal clear aswell. :D

ta matey :)

I tell you mate, one day you are going to put the wrong track on and blow the windscreen out :whistling:

Whadda you mean 'the wrong track' ? I've been searching for ages for the right one :yahoo: :winky: :yahoo:

Whadda you mean 'the wrong track' ? I've been searching for ages for the right one :yahoo: :winky: :yahoo:

No i meant the 9.30 London to Liverpool track :whistling: ...... On a serious note (Puuuuurp).... sorry!!... Your ICE is the loudest i have ever heard and understood if that makes sense?

Normally as the volume goes up the crispness goes down, this is not the case with your system.

On a serious note (Puuuuurp).... sorry!!... Your ICE is the loudest i have ever heard and understood if that makes sense?

Normally as the volume goes up the crispness goes down, this is not the case with your system.

You mean your ears were still functioning after the volume went up? :o

On a serious note (Puuuuurp).... sorry!!... Your ICE is the loudest i have ever heard and understood if that makes sense?

You mean your ears were still functioning after the volume went up? :o

Up until a "shock wave" was transported from the rear yes...... Thing that cracked me up was when the sound was at full chat the aerial on the roof was waving side-to-side like a hummingbirds willy.... It was quite hypnotic :duh:

Will people from Up North b meeting on route 2 Convoy down :question:

As its guna b a long drive :unsure:

Glad to see you are coming to the WIM meet 2D. :winky: :D

Im hopeing 2 then @ long last r cars will meet :lol:

I would be interested to get to this one.

Please do...... I looks like we will have a good crowd so a perfect chance for those who have not been to a meet before to put some faces to names.

The new wim centre is a clean safe environment and our topic "Geometry" will be dismantled despite it's complexities before your eyes :)

Time for a BUMP !!

Add your names to this thread if you are coming and haven't added already :D :D

This meet will be huge and is not to be missed !!

See first page for current list of attendees (32 so far with Roheel included twice)

Will people from Up North b meeting on route 2 Convoy down :question:

As its guna b a long drive :unsure:

Glad to see you are coming to the WIM meet 2D. :winky: :D

Im hopeing 2 then @ long last r cars will meet :lol:

:hehe::lol:

Gutted I will have to attend the next one, would of really liked to see everyone at 1 time. But I get back from my hols that day an will be a bit tired I expect :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk