Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Interior Plastics

dgman

i use some of the armour all range on mine and always been very good as they do a cleaner and a protectant in gloss finish or a matt finish? the cleaner takes all the dirt out of the plastics leaving it quite dull but when you apply the protectant it looks great :D also use the amour all tyre foam on the engine bay as it dries to a great shine after a good clean and looks fantastic :D

I use 303 Aerospace Protectant and I swear by it and so do many of the other LOC members - best I've used so far for getting that factory finish plus it's got UV protection to stop plastics fading.

Here's a link for it in the uk

linky

hey up mate,

only just seen this thread but i'd HIGHLY reccomend 303 aerospace!! its absoloutly fantastic and has UV protectants in the formula.

can't go wrong!! and it doesn't give a ridiculous gloss finish either.

rob

Another for the 303 vote, but also switch to Einszett Cockpit Premium depending on what takes my fancy.

303 is very versatile as it'll do tyres, wipers blades, rubber seals and black exterior trim. Does leather seats too.

Compare to The Polishing Company, before automatically choosing them.
they want £23.20 deliverered for 16oz,too much i fancy.

Well, £18.70 for PO packet - but yeah, a bit wee bit more than £15 from the eBay chap.

That said, I'd suggest an investment of 2 of those bottles, because you will go through it doing all the bits that it is useable on.

Alternatively, there's Motorgeek.co.uk, but I'd call Mike and let him know both are £2 cheaper, and see if he'll match them.

He's a good lad, and I point people in his direction since I've always had supreme service from him, especially on the Cyclo polisher and bits.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links