Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bracknell Jap Car Meet

Claire G

Well if I don't have too heavy a night on the Saturday, and you all promise not to larf at a stock IS300, then I'll try and haul my sorry @rse up there too :) B)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi...

I was wondering whether I can pop down because I am seriously thinking of buying a IS200 / RS200 and would love to be amongst many Lexus cars... and have a nose around...

However, I may be the odd one out because I own a WRX (Jap import)...

If it is, I endeavor to visit... do we have to register prior to anything??? or just turn up... Sorry I've not even been to a Scooby get together let alone a Lexus... :blush:

Hi...

I was wondering whether I can pop down because I am seriously thinking of buying a IS200 / RS200 and would love to be amongst many Lexus cars... and have a nose around...

However, I may be the odd one out because I own a WRX (Jap import)...

If it is, I endeavor to visit... do we have to register prior to anything??? or just turn up... Sorry I've not even been to a Scooby get together let alone a Lexus... :blush:

considering buying a Lexus / Tezza or not adeel - you would be welcome anyway.

sure a few of the guys going wouldn't mind a little nosey at your scooby either

No problem at all ! The meet is opposite a Lexus dealership too  ;)  You shouldn't need to register, just mention if asked you're with the Lexus lot

I think I will be spotted from a mile away, I will be the one driving a scooby looking lost and embarrased... :blush:

"Like the odd one out kinda thing" :blink: Billy no friends springs to mind... doh...

However, I endeavour to be there... :yahoo:

I havn't done anything to my scooby so I don't want to get any hopes up if they're expecting a flying machine... :P

Claire,

Please put me down I shall be there.

1 person , Kensington Green Lexus 200

Its after the Saints Cup Final and I will need to be cheered up!

I am thinking about the 6-1 defeat at Highbury last night in the Premier League if thats anything to go by.

Yup, me too (signed up in the events management tool like a good boy :))

- plus the proverbial "rug rats" (boys - 8mnths, and 3yrs).

Oh, and good luck to the Saints Brian. Hopefully the Gooners will walk away with nothing this season :lol:

My brother would have also i think come along...but he just blew up his nissan Pulsar :crying:

But im still aiming at being there...as its just down the road. :D

Gee, thanks Torrent

After beating Man City last weekend the mood in Southampton is getting optimistic. Got my ticket today and I am in coach number 88. I think Southampton will be empty on Sat.

Meanwhile Claire, look forward to visiting that IT centre of the south called Bracknell. And where there is IT there are always a few LEXI around!

Claire....have you kept a list of people who are attending.....if so would you mind posting it please.....just so we can see who to expect! :D Including me :D

Thank matey ;)

Rightio peeps, here's who has signed up so far for the 25th:

Confirmed:

Me (!)

Norkep

Kavey

Mac

Bazza

Fever

Fargo

Bobski

Adeel

Brian Berry

Torrent

Chris Shipley (to be committed!)

Altezzaz

Fidgit

Maybe's:

UK Pulse

Zee

Places are still available, so feel free to sign up!

Edited by Claire G

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk