Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Having A Bad Week So Far?

aztecbandit1

Got in from work yesterday to find my back garden had been broken into again, :tsktsk: :tsktsk: The last time they did it, they nicked my tool boxes out of my sheds full of tools that had taken me a few years to build up, This time they have nicked my Mountain Bike, 4 spare bike wheels with new tyres fitted and broken my gate :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Hopefully i'll see the little :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: riding around on it so i can :tsktsk: the thieving :tsktsk: little :tsktsk: backwards :whistling:

So fed up so far with this week with whats happening with thieving gits and my property :tsktsk:

Sorry for another RANT this week :blink::blink:

Sorry to here this matey worlds full of little F :tsktsk: ers with no respect for anyone and worst thing is if you catch them and give them a crack it's you who ends up in nick.

Love the dog tho matey she's a beaut pitty she didn't get a piece of the thieving B :tsktsk: rds mind you if she did then the do gooders brigade would want her put down so it's loose loose.

I think i'll emigrate. Singapore I believe theres very little crime there.

Feel for you mate, if ever you find out who the culprits are,

let me know before you allow yourself the pleasure of paying them a visit,

as I'll come with you.

Please can I come too??

Feel for you Chris.

It has been a shocking couple of weeks on this forum - so many bad things have happened and I feel truly sorry for the people they've happened to. Let's hope this run of bad luck has ended.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links