Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cotswold Meet

jac114

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zee, may be next time, Matt will have a better idea which fuse to remove :lol::lol:

throw some back when your started - opps wrong fuse - was the answer from a few of us, better luck next time, :lol::lol:

Just have to remove the fuse bank in the future. :P

Hi Zee, may be next time, Matt will have a better idea which fuse to remove :lol::lol:

throw some back when your started - opps wrong fuse - was the answer from a few of us, better luck next time, :lol::lol:

Just have to remove the fuse bank in the future. :P

And mats face was a picture........ :lol:

He could not believe wht he was seeing - holding the fuse and going "that's impossible..." :lol:

In future - I am going to lock my car up.... the amount of cheeky struff going on was ridiculous.... why me???? :crybaby:

Great fun though......... and your motor is looking rather nice Paul.... B)

I have to add my thanks to the following people:

SimonSkippy, for getting me underway on upgrading my IS200..

Zee007, for some wonderful advice, Im too scared to try..

Wilderness (and those above) , for making me want to spend a fortune modifying my car..

And to the rest of you, who all were so friendly and helpful:

Jac114, Steve, norkep, pete, linda, L3XEY and of course the TOC people.... :D

Ian.

In future - I am going to lock my car up.... the amount of cheeky struff going on was ridiculous.... why me????  :crybaby:

Well, I think you really ought to lock it, as someone :whistling: showed us the blue neon s*x-toy :o you keep in the glove box....................... :D

And to the rest of you, who all were so friendly and helpful:

Jac114, Steve, norkep, pete, linda, L3XEY and of course the TOC people....  :D

Ian.

L3XEY = Me

Good to meet you Ian. Hope to see you at the next meet ;) Do let us know how you get on with fitting the front lights. Don't forget to lower the bumper :whistling:

Ifraz :)

In future - I am going to lock my car up.... the amount of cheeky struff going on was ridiculous.... why me????  :crybaby:

Well, I think you really ought to lock it, as someone :whistling: showed us the blue neon s*x-toy :o you keep in the glove box....................... :D

Cough, cough.......... :blush:

ids like to add a big thanks.........and a big hello to all the new faces....and oi oi to all the old faces, and a slight grin to zee

was good to eventually make a meet this year..even though the mode of transport had to be relegated t the corner of the car park

Just thought I'd add my 2p...

IMHO best meet by far yet, turn out was surprisingly poor but I think we can safely say we made up for it....

A quick wander around Burton On Water and the museum (the guy didn't know LOC & TOC were coming so we negotiated a discount to £2.25 :D )

Great fun driving out of the car park and through the small village with Horns blaring, the local's actually seemed to enjoy it, well at least the old boy opposite me was stabbing his finger in the air and smiling when the horns went off...

Little Owl defo deserve a mention as they were superb although whoever was in front, could they use the full speed limit next time :lol::lol::lol:

Was followed home by Matt (Pugeout) and someone in a Blue IS200 with a nice bit of poke :P and hope they realised I was poitning at the Badger on the road and nothing else :D

Great to see you all and will have to have a drive and find a country pub more often although we could arrange it before hand so we don't get kicked out of 3 pubs en route....

Here's my photo's

Sorry for the problems you had with the museum. Lack of communication on their part as I have email confirmation from them of our booking and also spoke to them the week before.

Glad it turned out ok and thanks to Wildrnes for calling me on Saturday and helping to sort things out

Anyone found a useable picture of a badger yet ???

All the ones I've found I think are a little unsuitable for general forum useage and think it would need to much photoshop work to piece it back together to do something with :)

Just call me Mr Happy

Chris

you are aware of the other use of the term Mr Happy?

:whistling:

NO!

we do not want a photochop for this one - ok?

:lol::lol:

I think I'm in "Cold Turkey"

Withdrawrel symptoms with having no Lexus to play with

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk