Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parking Accident

Paradroid

The crazy thing is the car went through the wall facing forwards.

Wonder if it's the old trick of hitting the throttle instead of the brake by mistake in an auto car. I saw this happen once in an Asda car park, a woman did it and the car she hit was absolutely totalled!

The crazy thing is the car went through the wall facing forwards.

Wonder if it's the old trick of hitting the throttle instead of the brake by mistake in an auto car. I saw this happen once in an Asda car park, a woman did it and the car she hit was absolutely totalled!

I never understand how people do this sort of thing, because to do that much damage you have to hit the pedal pretty hard - something that I (or anyone else with any common sense) wouldn't do within the confines of a car park..............

its possible though........(considering we dont know the full story...) that the car could have been used by thieves to escape , they may have been trying to steal the car....as has been said, you would need to accelerate hard.......

you would actually need to Ram, the barrier to break through it, and the wall.

why she drive thru with the doors open?

I'd assume they'd used the doors to get out once they had crashed through the wall..............

its possible though........(considering we dont know the full story...) that the car could have been used by thieves to escape , they may have been trying to steal the car....as has been said, you would need to accelerate hard.......

you would actually need to Ram, the barrier to break through it, and the wall.

Good point, could also have been a car jacking or something and the driver simply floored the pedal in panic.............without the full story we don't know what the circumstances were

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links