Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Is You've Ever Come Across?

Came across this pic on my travels, thought it might give some inspiration to some on here. Certainly done so for me!

oooooooooooooohmygod.jpg

Car's been around for a good few years now, but they change the colour every few months, so you've probably seen it under a few guises. Still, the best example of an s/gxe10 chassis I've come across so far.

Feel free to try and beat it :D

For the record, the pictured car is no trailer queen, it gets used and abused to it's full potential (possibly one of the reasons why it gets painted so much!). 2JZ and a big single means it would be very quick if they ever kept it in a straight line too...

Not technically an IS, but Mr Singh's Altezza was definitely one of my favourites............not too keen on the one in that pic myself either.

Mr Singhs Altezza is one fine example. Subtle, but sweet!

Think yours is quite smart Sam, its got a bit of Mr Singhs touch to it :D

Haha yeah certainly similar now it's got a wacking great turbo :D, Sam get the car back and take me out :P

picking it up this week, sooner than you would expect ;) il give you a shout when im free next. :offtopic: lol

Haha awesome Sam cheers mate :) , yeah I love young monster before it grew some twin-turbo 2jz testicles :D . Anyone have any pics of Mr Singh's tezza?

its 2jz in that piccie mate.

Yup.....so subtle

a5c7c559.jpg

Ams, car was always so clean....

Haha awesome Sam cheers mate :), yeah I love young monster before it grew some twin-turbo 2jz testicles :D. Anyone have any pics of Mr Singh's tezza?

Am's tezzy:

IMG_0158.jpg

Yes, I could live with that one, perhaps a slightly differenct wheel choice, but yeah, I like that one a lot. What's the front lip, Trust?

i agree Sams, Am,s and i always have a soft spot for the monster before the change of direction

22_G_001.jpg

must admit i liked the monster in her younger days..actualy ive got the japanese performance mag she was 1st in ..may 05..issue 52.....just when you and tdi first put the 2jz-gte tt engine in ...looked wicked mat :D

Haha awesome Sam cheers mate :), yeah I love young monster before it grew some twin-turbo 2jz testicles :D. Anyone have any pics of Mr Singh's tezza?

Am's tezzy:

IMG_0158.jpg

Yes, I could live with that one, perhaps a slightly differenct wheel choice, but yeah, I like that one a lot. What's the front lip, Trust?

yep MR Singh`was a sweet looking car .... :winky:

Mr Singhs was very nice, but not really very practical.

My personal favourites were/are cars that are still practical to be used daily so:

Chris.s (first Red one)

Duncan (Green one)

Bazza (immaculate Red)

Gord (Silver is200)

Fargo (IS300)

Mr Morse (IS300)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links