Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

This one makes you laugh someone has knicked the gear knob but left the nice Alloy wheels :lol::lol::lol:

Matt

Why do they do that? You often see it Cargiant pics as well that they remove the gearknobs.............is it to make sure that others don't steal them when looking around? Can't see it as much of a theft deterrent..........

That one doesn't look as bad to be honest, the roof line hasn't been affected so it might actually be repairable.

I think someone posted this up a few weeks ago? It's definitely the same car.

No surprise they're having trouble selling it, it's a total write off. Someone should put a stop to total write-offs coming up for sale on eBay as Cat-D repairable. That car is completely totalled. The advert is shocking say that it can be repaired.

that car, is actually repairable, accident damage always looks worse than it is

i recon 5 weeks and i could have that car looking like new, the metal work is easy to do, the harder parts would be sourcing the trim pieces........its massively overpriced though!!!

silver one is a walk in the park....compared to it though

i wonder what happened to it ?

looks like it was crushed from a high level

the rear panel looks minor damage to the wing above

the wing although badly damaged hasnt folded the way you would expect from a shunt

no air bags went off

mileage says zero

cat d says the insurance believe it is uneconomical to repair

so they believe it is repairable, may well be, but i wouldnt want it !

i recon 5 weeks and i could have that car looking like new, the metal work is easy to do, the harder parts would be sourcing the trim pieces........its massively overpriced though!!!

What would you estimate the cost of the car and repair would come to?

so they believe it is repairable, may well be, but i wouldnt want it !

Agreed. It looks like a dinosaur's bitten the a$$ off it!

Yeah and as i said the scary thing is that it will be on a Motor traders forecourt in 10 weeks for £14k

and someone thinks they have a real Bargin

If it was written off it should stay written off, To Stop People Like You (no Offence) being able to rebuild it

it should be crushed (chassis) And split into parts and sold just as parts.

No wonder insurance is so High when they write a car off payout about 19k then sell it for a low amount.

when they could make that 19k back on just the parts from the car.

its been up for sale a while, i put a post on about a month ago about it i wouldnt like to be the one who buys it without seeing the extent of the damage,

any ideas on cost of repairs Monster Matt?

it would be impossible to speculate without having the car infront of me, but.....working on is200 parts as a base you are looking around £7,000

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links