Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lextasy

Hi Fellow Lexertiers,

Has anyone any experiance with ordering parts from Lextasy, i have been in contact with them about ordering a couple of items and its proving to be awkward to deal with them.. :(

what has been your experiance...

probs im having, The site willnot allow me to buy online. i have contacted them via email and am told because of the cost of my order ($1000) they cannont insure the items on delivery, they want payment via mony transfer but wont except Paypal, even though they say they do, they havent got back to me regarding Visa payment.. they just not making it easy....

probs im having, The site willnot allow me to buy online. i have contacted them via email and am told because of the cost of my order ($1000) they cannont insure the items on delivery, they want payment via mony transfer but wont except Paypal, even though they say they do, they havent got back to me regarding Visa payment.. they just not making it easy....

i hadno problem with pay pal ,might be the amount which changes things

Body kit me thinks.....

or a thousand key rings :whistling:

:( :sad: (spot the difference )

Well i was thinking about keyrings for the LOC members but some how i was drawn to other stuff,, Vizage bodu kit and demon eyes me thinks.

Well the amount of $$ may have a bearing on the paypal transaction but i would of thought not.

Mat the person i have ben emailing is Steve Arbiv, but yes if you could let me have the owners details failing any the responce from Steve. thanks

Mat the person i have ben emailing is Steve Arbiv, but yes if you could let me have the owners details failing any the responce from Steve. thanks

Fargo

if you are emailing Steven @ a hotmail account - you have the right address - pm me if you aren't ;)

I too have had problems ordering.

They won't accept paypal from me either. Steve Arbiv is very blunt in his emails and not helpful at all.

Is there anyone else who reads their mail? Whoever I address it to at the site, it always gets a response from Steve.

Just got my last mail saying:

"You must send a money order or check"

Nothing else. No gratuities at all.

I wouldn't mind, but I mailed him first and asked if I could pay by paypal and he said it "shouldn't be a problem.". In fact, they were the only words in the mail, not even a quick regards or anything, with no answers to my other questions.

They say on the site that they are registered with Paypal, but according to Paypal they aren't.

I too have had problems ordering.

They won't accept paypal from me either. Steve Arbiv is very blunt in his emails and not helpful at all.

"You must send a money order or check"

Nothing else. No gratuities at all.

I wouldn't mind, but I mailed him first and asked if I could pay by paypal and he said it "shouldn't be a problem.". In fact, they were the only words in the mail, not even a quick regards or anything, with no answers to my other questions.

Geoffers man,, looks like your getting the same treatment as myself,, he is very blunt with only one line answers to emails which leaves your questions unanswered.

finally though he has accepted my order and is shipping to the UK after telling me that he could not ship to the UK because of the value ($1000 including shippping), payment wise he accepted me scanning and emailing my credit card and ID over to hime, and i have asked him to confirm the order but i havent heard anything as yet (some 4 days ago)

All in all Lextasy have left a bad taste in my mouth. :tsktsk:

think you may find that ordering from takakaira will save you big £££££££ PM if you need more info

can i ask what you guys were ordering from Lextasy :shutit:

Stubby antenna, clear fogs and spoiler.

I even told him to leave off the spoiler if shipping was an issue.

can i ask what you guys were ordering from Lextasy :shutit:

Demon eyes and Vizage body kit..

after they said they couldnt shp to the UK i even suggested i make two seperate orders weeks apart if it would help shipping, or if he gives me the shipping weights and dimensions he ccould ship it to my US works address in Ohio and i would arrange shipping, but he didnt even answer that but instead answered with i can pay by credit card, i then asked him again about the shipping to which he then replied they could ship to the UK..

He wouldn't accept my credit card. he will only accept Money order or cheque only but the bank won't give out address verification (which is what they want) so it's only money order.

I wouldn't order anything now anyway because of the way he has spoken to me. (Or just not replied). He can be very snotty when you ask him a simple question.

think you may be right geoffers,, if i do not get any order confirmation soon, i may just tell him to forget it, thing is where else can i get demon eyes, i may be in luck for the body kit via takakaira..

Fargo, i think i can help you out. Both of the lextasy owners hang out with us at the colorado lexus club. I can talk to them personally if you would like. Just PM me and let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a CF grill from them, Steve told me the price by mail (that's true his emails are very short :unsure: he doesn't explain a lot.

He told me I have to pay by check or money order, he doesn't accept paypal for international transactions, but has I already sent money by paypal, he accepted it ( $325)

We will send this one out. But please send check next time

It arrived 10 days after I paid, in perfect conditions and very well packed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links