Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 From Start To Finish

well here she is from the day i got her till now (all done in under a year)

old wheels

is200wheels.jpg

new wheels

newwheelsfitted.jpg

first day i got the car

firstdayigotthecar.jpg

car with hid's and private plate (10k's)

carwithhidsfitted.jpg

new tte bumper fitted,jdm de-tango'd headlights and car has been lowered

newbumperfitted.jpg

engine bay all cleaned and dresses

enginebayalldressed.jpg

light,fog,brake mod

lightbrakefogmod.jpg

my trd skirts finally back from the paint shop and fitted after work today

p3006091825.jpg

my trd rear skirt back from paintshop and fitted after work today

p300609183401.jpg

i did have the indented bit painted mat black but it didnt look right on the green car. :crybaby:

well dont know what to do with my self now.........lol...... :lol::lol:

hope you all like. :unsure:

nice work, like the 35et wheels, give it a really good stance, you put my mind at rest when i was putting on my 35et 8j 17's, also i would totally debadge(most people on here don't like that though) also put on later dark chrome or satin rear lamps, would suit your green i think, a very nice example, done properly.

get pics up of your car with the et35 wheels on.....don't think theirs many of us with them..

trying to find dark/satin lamps like hens teeth though might just strip mine and paint them satin black.

thanks for the nice comments mate!!

as for the de-badging i like it but i wouldn't do my own if you know what i mean....

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the wife is next to me!! but ye i'm thinking about it!!! :winky: :winky:

get pics up of your car with the et35 wheels on.....don't think theirs many of us with them..

trying to find dark/satin lamps like hens teeth though might just strip mine and paint them satin black.

thanks for the nice comments mate!!

as for the de-badging i like it but i wouldn't do my own if you know what i mean....

just thrown up some images in my gallery of the car, the residue is now removed from debadging and also a new back box, i bought those dark chrome lights used from eBay for 131.00 but lexus sheffield did the satin ones for 190 for the pair which would have been my second option. as for the wheels they have the original rubber on an stretch a bit but they definatly give it a unique look and stance

Looking good mate - nice job of the engine bay especially.

you coming to the cruise on sat night at hermiston gate mate?

Looking good mate - nice job of the engine bay especially.

you coming to the cruise on sat night at hermiston gate mate?

No - sorry can't make it - have to go see my daughters in a dancing show... if its anything like last years marathon you have to sit for 3 hours to see their two minutes of fame but wouldnt miss it :whistling:

The front wheels sit perfect, bit of a spacer on the back and it'll have great stance.

would love to mate but with a et of 35 i'm already very very close to the arch lip(with 5 in the car) only a few mm to spare so if i fitted spacers it would defo rub.

not bad progress in the time u have spent either, looks pretty good

I have the satin rear lights on mine, they do look nice against green :D

That is a great transformation mate, still not overly keen on the mesh in the front bumper, but otherwise it looks spot on! :D

Have you thought about spraying the front fogs to match the headlights? And as others have said the darker rear lights will finish the rear end off nicely!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links