Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toc Vs Loc Karting Event...

rhaines

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair point about the track helmets. I personally dont have my own but I guess many do so the stickers seem probably the best option.

Maybe luminous yellow and luminous orange (they need to be fairly visible).

oh........here's an idea..........luminous yellow vests (like workmen wear in building sites). Get some yellow ones, and then just give them to one team. That way spectators can get an idea of who's who as well

actually........i have a mate who will easily have access to 12 of these for one day if we go that route

Not a bad idea and your so kind to nominate the LOC team to wear them on the first outing.....

It will give us TOC boys and idea of who to stear clear off when were overtaking :)

yellow vests...seems like a plan.. but we will only need 6 vests at the most i guess, maybe 3 if there are 6 on the track at any one time and half of those are LOC, you will only need to identify the winning team anyways. :whistling:

Sounds like a good plan.

I may be able to get some vests on loan for the day to save extra costs. The txt has been sent and I'll let u know!

Important question though....does the TOC have a full team of 12 yet? The list on the other page seemed a little "sp****" !

that words was s p a r s e (as in empty/barron)

Important question though....does the TOC have a full team of 12 yet? The list on the other page seemed a little "sp****" !

that words was s p a r s e (as in empty/barron)

As in lack of trophys

Sars..... Dude that is harsh!!

I will remember my Simpson lid for that event.##Yes that does mean I am comming!

I have robbed one of my best mates of his house and sent him an the wife off to Venice to be at the JAPFEST. If I don't get on the tack I'll have a thrombie!

I bet thee will be a chance to fill in places of peeps that drop out due to wet weather. I want two sessions. One with Tracs on and one with it off....! Cool!

Go KArting, yes! Small boys in he park, Jumpers for goal posts, Super!

Loz

As i have said all along.. I am up for this.. But I noticed that my name was not mentioned in any list anywhere. :crybaby: O well nevermind I will have to drive for T.O.C then :zorro: looks like change of car to a supra.........

jac

Yup.....Rhyan (Rhaines) has included you guys on the list now (on page 1 of this topic)

It means we now have 14, where we guessed we'd be having 12, however we're kinda guaranteed that someone will have to drop out, not be able to make it, something come up at last minute so it's certainly good to have over rather than under!

Seems we need a few more from the TOC tho !!

what a supprise TOC is struggling to find people to attend...........i mean they only have 3 members :whistling:.............................................oh no, my bad, its not 3 members but just over 3000 members

does seem like it, doesn't it !!

how about we just do a LOC event, quite simply - just for the sheer fun of it !?!?

DONE... think we have enough LOC teams to compete amongst the LOC teams.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk