Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seen A Plate

sad i know but my old man has offered to get me a p plate. all you is200 owners what do you think to

s200 xus

am i been sad or is this a good plate to buy?

cheers

neil

Not bad.

What are your initials?

Personally I'd be going for a LEX before a XUS.

Nige

Seen a couple going on eBay that might be worth a look.

I went for a LEX plate, until i find a decent plate for me.

I could have gone for L200 xxx (my initials), but i like the one i have.

How much is your old man willing to spend? G1 LEX is available for a mere £2,999 :o

Then for someone called Neil, how about N16 LEX or even N999 LEX both going for £250 :)

Lex_plate.gif

I went for a LEX plate, cos we couldnt agree on a personal one. We found lots on the DVLA site.

Best one ive seen is MY02LEX.

Ifraz- i'll lend you my glasses next time we meet as you'll remember i already have a LEX plate. :P

Fever- someone already has MY02LEX, its on an IS200, and i've seen it around Shropshire, anyway i couldn't buy it as mine is a 2001 car and you cant make it appear any younger. Pehaps i'll get MY05LEX on order :D

:D i went for L200 --- easiest and widely available and just to inform the normal brain dead bmw drivers i leave for dead ...that although this is seen as an old mans car... whats just just pis*ed on there fire... plus for those who look and go what was that??? give them an idea.. also can change the L to To lexus L symbol to pose even more ..subject to plod..

Hi Wallace / guys. I bought G7 UHF as its the station callsign and because it was available at £499, so together with my illuminated scuff plates, i can see non of them when im driving, how good is that. :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links