Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice For Jae

Fidgits

How about some of you JAE vetrans giving us newbies some advice for the weekend.

(i.e. best time to arrive; do we take the car to the tent pitch etc...)

And Steve.. don't point to the jae forum :winky:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some of you JAE vetrans giving us newbies some advice for the weekend.

(i.e. best time to arrive; do we take the car to the tent pitch etc...)

And Steve.. don't point to the jae forum :winky:

Could always join us on the friday afternoon....

Get there earlier, avoid the crowd, have the car polished and on the stand ready for the off on saturday, and of course most important another day of great company laying in the sun and another night of drinking....

Don't forget the resolv...

Suntan lotion essential. Bring a chair and plenty of tins to drink, food if you want but there are many stalls there. Loads of money!!! Arrive when you can, but dont park on the dusty side of the road :P

Get there on Friday quickly put up a tent, so that those you cannot hold their drink have some where to crash out :D :D

Ring any bells Andy :oops:

:oops: I forgot that vital fact, the chairman can't drink without sleeping or going red in the sun :hehe:

Don't also forget to take a little man with a hose to keep the dust down (enter Hollow Legs)

:D

Would name-tags be a good idea?? (with both real & forum name on)??

Also, I'll probably be arriving on Friday, so do people leave the tents up on saturday? and do we leave the cars on the stand or take them to the camp site?

• 3 weeks later...

Tell me if this is a daft idea, and I'm sure you will,

How about those of us attending JAE, and having our cars on the stand, doing a print-out of our Avatar and Signature to pop in the front windscreen.

This will show none Lexus owners, what modifications have been, and can be done to, our cars.

We used to do this at Sound-off's, with diagrams of ICE installs.

ANYONE GOT ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS ?

How about those of us attending JAE, and having our cars on the stand, doing a print-out of our Avatar and Signature to pop in the front windscreen.

This will show none Lexus owners, what modifications have been, and can be done to, our cars.

grand idea

me and lyn have a plan too :ph34r:

I think that's a great idea. I have seen other clubs at various meets using this method and it does make you read it and also to identify the owner.

Posted on Jul 1 2003, 09:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW Matt,

I wasn't expecting that responce from you..... I thought you'd ave shot me down

why? :unsure:

the soarer club do this i think its a great idea

• 3 weeks later...

DUNCAN- last year Steve (a.k.a. the Big Boss) gave us sheets to fill in and put inside the windscreens with any mods done. Didn't take long for me :blush:

Name tags is a good idea- I'm Jim by the way...That should save me buying any tags :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk