Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice For Jae

Fidgits

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone could make a mint doing that at JAE Claire..............I wonder if Dave's lad, Chris is for hire :whistling:

I disn't phrase that too well looking back at it :duh: We've got a car valeter coming along (Saturday at least). He's going to give us some good pricing - dependant on what you want it'll probably be about a tenner a car - he usually charges about £17.

i will defo need mine doing, 6 months of TDI dust wont leave it looking as great as normal....

i better be the first in the "Q"

I WILL NEED EVERYTHING DOING..........including THE WHEELS :crying:

i will defo need mine doing, 6 months of TDI dust wont leave it looking as great as normal....

I thought :zee: was in charge of cleaning :mat: 's wheels :whistling:

I thought :zee: was in charge of cleaning :mat: 's wheels :whistling:

Not this year he ain't......... :yack:

weather forecast is for rain... waterproofs now in car, don't mind the rain am sure it will still be a blast, will make for interesting soft sumo, TOC have got enough for a team, hows LOC doing ?

any one thought of bringing an umberella  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:

or has steve sorted the weather out  :)

I will have my trusted Lexus umbrella with me. B)

Never leave home without it :D

Errr, Tony you might be back in line for washing the wheels. The valeter had forgotten it's his daughter's birthday and he can't come out to play now :sad:

:eerrrmm: <Goose swims to the middle of a big puddle where nobody will notice him> :shutit:

:innocent::lookaround:

those who want a hotel i have just booked my backside in to holiday Inn and they have loadsa rooms!

sky movies for me and minibar! whilst drying my hair in the shower! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk