Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour

rhaines

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we getting free food and drinks at yours then ??

We don't have a free drinks machine :sad: plus I'm covering in our Subaru parts dept now for the next couple of weeks, I don't mind meeting up after work

Really looking forward to it. Thanks to Lexus I'll only have to work a 3-day week this week (Open Road event yesterday, Toyota Factory on Fri) - could get used to it :lol:

three day weeks rule

(only been working three days a week for the last few weeks B) )

Coming up to the Peak District with my wife on Wed and will be going to Chatsworth House and Repton ( Connection with CB Fry, famous cricketer, athlete and footballer living in Southampton area around 1900). My wife will see a relative when I visit Toyota. Looking forward to the visit.

I thought I signed up for this ages ago - well at least it's been in my diary for ages - but I don't seem to have received/seen anything other than is on these posts. I thought I signed up via the calendar. Should I have received something? Am I on your list?

Could you post a list of everyone who's going?

Admin + Brother

Claire + Simon

Harty

Zee

Ricky IS200

Mat McNally (need to know mat)

Ifraz

Brian Berry

Michael SB

Mike 246

Brettster + Cousin

leedsunited

UltraViolet

wildrnes

MSW

amolkarnik + Mate

19 LOC people

Rhaines

Carlgolsby

Mrs Carlgolsby

Steve Ratcliffe

yaristpot

jerry phipps

Mrs Phipps

Scot

gavin and colleague from westover.

mellow_yellow

Surinder

ATK4X4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk