Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Special Guest At Jae

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And lets be real,

I think its fair to say we will never see Steve's local barmaid again. As he promised her a day of excitement, speed and thrils and she thought he said, "enlightenment through doing speed and pills!"

imagine her disapointment... explains why she wa so quiet. she was waiting for the drugfest promised by our esteemed leader...

Steve, just kidding buddy. but you know when your dad said, Keep it in the family? he didn't mean it quite how you think.... :yack: :oops: :shutit:

Loz :zee:

nah.. lovely girl really... she likes alot of stuff i do so we get along pretty well.

but this is steering this off topic.

So roll up roll up... Get a peek at the IS430 for real! and only from a real club too!

Steve,

I take it from your pimpin comments that Debbie no longer checks the threads.... :whistling:

of course if she checked your threads, she may have told you you had your trouser stuck in you sock.... :backofnet:

Sorry buddy, just going for the low hanging fruit... :hehe:

:zee:

So that would be the IS430 then....

YES!

the IS430 will be on the LOC stand at JAE!

We already knew this... :blink:

Mat had already said he would be hoping to have it over here for JAE...and anything Mat says pretty much happens :winky: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing it as JAE :P

crumbs.....

the cats out the bag, yes through much toiling the is430 will be shown on the LOC stand at Jae.

i was beaten and had to undergo degrading tasks to secure this car...........

as you know, i was forced to drive the car, and my skill under pressure was what secured it.

it was hell, but its coming, would i do it again...dam right i would.....hmmmmm what shall i get for next years JAE

crumbs.....

the cats out the bag, yes through much toiling the is430 will be shown on the LOC stand at Jae.

i was beaten and had to undergo degrading tasks to secure this car...........

as you know, i was forced to drive the car, and my skill under pressure was what secured it.

it was hell, but its coming, would i do it again...dam right i would.....hmmmmm what shall i get for next years JAE

Oh, that's a bit mellow ...

I expected Mat to be FUMING with rage that his secret was out :blink:

Ok then ... is there anyone who DIDN'T know :mat:

:shutit: :shutit:

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk