Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thermometer

my office (clubs office should i say) has a flat roof which is part of an extension to the house... it must be 40 in here right now.. boiling hot!

today has to be the hotetst day so far!

Mine's pretty damn accurate methinks. The sensor is near the front to the underside of the bumper if I remember correctly.

Was stuck indoors all day tho :( didn't even get a lunch break. ... :angry: :shutit:

The climate reading isn't all that accurate when the car has been parked for while cos of radiant heat from the road etc, once your moving they are pretty accurate to maybe +-1 or 2 deg's.

For info mine read 27 Deg C when I keyed on tonight leaving work, once moving reading dropped to 25 Deg C

Mine seems to be pretty ok. It annoys me though when you first get in and its been standing for ages, the temp is high and takes ages to drop.

I wish they had used a higher sampling of the sensor! That way you could avoid the fans going off on one when they don't need to. Especially painful at night! (early eve should I say)

yeah they do read more when the car been parked in the sun (but most other cars do that too)

however, it was 31 degrees in the middle of the day yesterday so i guess it was right about one thing, it was HOT! B)

I wish they had used a higher sampling of the sensor! That way you could avoid the fans going off on one when they don't need to. Especially painful at night! (early eve should I say)

what fans are you talking about??????? if you mean the A/C condensor fan or the radiator fan then these are not linked to the outside temperature sensor.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links