Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted "audi Style" Leds/eyebrows Today..not 100 Sure If I Lik

Sorry it's a no from me..

I know it's Christmas and all that but audifying / Xmas decorating your car is not for me.

Each to their own though.

If you like it then fair enough. It'd be boring if everybody was the same.

Honestly fella and I mean no offence but they look awful sorry :( Get em off Lol... I'm def in the hate camp :whistling:

Screams boy racer and just look tacky to me :ph34r:

Sorry I don't like writing negative posts but I thought you'd want some 100% honest feedback :)

Don't need to apologise, I'm feeling that way myself, buy the time I put one on I was already unsure but just stuck the other one on to see a finished result. appreciate honest feedback otherwise wouldn't be worth posting, I think on first light tomorrow there hours are numbered!!

Sorry it's a no from me..

I know it's Christmas and all that but audifying / Xmas decorating your car is not for me.

Each to their own though.

If you like it then fair enough. It'd be boring if everybody was the same.

"Audifying"?? that's a taboo word on here, what was I thinking even putting them on?, at least they only cost 4 quid!

That's not bad then. Stick 'em in the boot as said by others above. It's awfully dark in there..

Mine is anyway as it's not working at all.. Note to self; must check boot solenoid and get this sorted.

Well done me duck, These lights are all over the place now, I saw a new Range Rover last week with just plain tacky individual led's scattered around the place (mind you new RR's are just plain tacky these days anyway) IMO !!

in the boot they go, or maybe one in the boot and one in the glovebox.

Or maybe both in the Wheelie Bin :D

I was at a New Years Eve party on Monday evening and one of the cars parked there had LED lights all over the inside, everytime they opened the car it lit up like a Christmas Tree and the ones on the central door pillars strobed up and down! It wasn't a Lexus but looked really tacky.

way I see it is, if its not an Audi or if its not already fitted into the headlight housing like the newer IS/GS/LS's dont do it. just fit HID's or fit HID projector lights and they will look the part. even tho I'm not a fun of the BMW style Angel eye lights on other cars I recon the Angel eye lights suits the IS better than aftermarket LED eyebrows. but hey if you like it, no need to get someone elses approval just leave it on and be happy. :)

my 2 cents.

I had the Hella AE's on my 5 but they were standard fit and not intended as DRL's. Just a shame they started to use them on more BMW models and when Audi started decorating their cars with silly LED's it was all over....

They call it DRL's and set a trend as even a bloody C3 has them now. Everybody thinks they're new as Halfords sell them as kits. Most Volvo's and Saabs came with DRL's as standard back in the day and weren't annoying xmas decorations all over!

Dare i say i have these fitted and like them, i have replaced them a few times over the years due to them yellowing with the sun.

But i like them so their staying :msn-oh::devil::msn-oh::devil: lol...

If I did not have my Halo rings and had the LED strips, I would open the lights like I did wih the Halo's and then I would make a design of them so not to be mixed with an Audi or Hyundai ... and then reassemble my lights.

I know it takes time, but it will be more unique than just sticking them on top. ;)

Not for me, but each to there own. You just see to many saxo's corsa's and other ***** boxes with these strapped to the front, sometimes 4! Give me some laughs tho on the good side. Also dont like this typeof mods on IS for the simple fact I dont want to look like a bmw with halos or audi with strips. Ive put some LEDs in my fogs for the drl look, they look suttle and nice I think. I also put super bright side light leds in for drl type thing. Put those strips under your doors for puddle light, I did and love em

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links