Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headrest Screens

Nice one DUNCAN.... you don't do this for a living do ya ? Those 560HCKB's look great don't they... wondering if you got the 10 disc changer from VEBA too.. if so I.M me i show you a few tricks..... Sure you'll have some tricks under your sleave.

Nice one DUNCAN.... you don't do this for a living do ya ? Those 560HCKB's look great don't they... wondering if you got the 10 disc changer from VEBA too.. if so I.M me i show you a few tricks..... Sure you'll have some tricks under your sleave.

Hi Steve,

I've got the 10 disc changer fron Necvox, it's very similar.

What tricks do you know ?

For one, you can hard wire the 5v remote data signal from the DVD remote recieving eye and attach it to the 5v remote data eye from one of the monitors.. this will require you running another cable down from one of the monitors. the benifits are, you can have the DVD remote eye near the front and also have one of the monitor units remote eye to act as a reciever for the DVD remote as well as being able to use the monitor remote still.

I did this on mine as i found the DVD remote eye very directional. I have it front mounted so i can start a movie off etc when theres little kids in da car.

The VEBA 10 disc works well, Not used the NECVOX before, Veba has launched a new 6 disc DVD changer too. I.M me if you require anymore VEBA gear !

Like Infra red headphone transmitter, 1 or 2 channel

FM Modulator

Wired headphones amplifier

Screen signal amplifier

Anything else to go with your system.

Visor screen?

Glad to help :winky:

For one, you can hard wire the 5v remote data signal from the DVD remote recieving eye and attach it to the 5v remote data eye from one of the monitors.. this will require you running another cable down from one of the monitors. the benifits are, you can have the DVD remote eye near the front and also have one of the monitor units remote eye to act as a reciever for the DVD remote as well as being able to use the monitor remote still.

I did this on mine as i found the DVD remote eye very directional. I have it front mounted so i can start a movie off etc when theres little kids in da car.

The VEBA 10 disc works well, Not used the NECVOX before, Veba has launched a new 6 disc DVD changer too. I.M me if you require anymore VEBA gear !

Like Infra red headphone transmitter, 1 or 2 channel

FM Modulator

Wired headphones amplifier

Screen signal amplifier

Anything else to go with your system.

Visor screen?

Glad to help :winky:

Thanks Steve,

Appreciate that.

My DVD changer came with a remote eye that I positioned on the front windscreen near the mirror. I can control the TV, DVD and VIDEO from it.

Was wondering if you knew if it's possible to switch on the Veba headrest screens via a hidden switch rather than by the remote they come with. It's a bit of a pain to stretch around the seat to switch them on, and I didn't want to trust my two little monsters with the remote ???

cheers Steve,

DUNCAN

• 2 weeks later...

Real Great job....One day i will do the same, ur job is so clean and flush its hard to say you are not an 'Proff' ..

once again great.....

i would not mind if you can pass over all the details Make, size, wire layout etc .... B)

Thx

:geek:

Hi Duncan

very nice  :D

i am working this out as well, seen some Necvox 7" Widescreens which look very tasty.

how hard was it to install the screens, and how did you get the wiring through the seats?

Raj.

The screens aren't too bad to fit, although I do this for a living.

You can get the cables down through the seat by using a "fish lead" (thats a welding rod in laymans terms).

Not sure if the 7" ones will fit the IS200 headrests, might be a good idea to PM SteveAudiovox, as he works for "Veba" and is very knowledgeable on these things...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links