Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What do you think of this. I dont know how to do a link so here is the Auction Item No. 181099160511. Over priced...maybe?. BTW....I'm not trying to sell this.

I always think a car should be what it's worth to you (within reason of course) If I could afford it and it was what I wanted I would jump at this if the mileage etc is all genuine. Maybe a bit pricey but a beautiful car, and a lovely colour.

31,000 miles seems too good to be true for a 2002 - at the price it could be a real bargin. It has 6 stamps in the servce book why? - it should have one each year. My book says intermediate every year ot 10K, full every year of 20K. I stuck to it rigorously from brand new.

I am tempted to trade up my 205K miler :)

Bren

31,000 miles seems too good to be true for a 2002 - at the price it could be a real bargin. It has 6 stamps in the servce book why? - it should have one each year. My book says intermediate every year ot 10K, full every year of 20K. I stuck to it rigorously from brand new.

I am tempted to trade up my 205K miler :)

Bren

That's the sort of service history we all dream of finding when looking for our beloved LSs Mike

Needs the cambelt doing on age, probably the reason for the sale. Looks a great buy if you are after a 430 ( it might just be the light but the rear 2 quarters look a slight shade lighter than the rest of the car).

Mark do the pre facelifts drive any different from the post facelift?

They are on 17 inch rims so are a bit quieter. I have driven my mates one & to be honest it didn't seem any better than the 400, he has swapped tyres as he had a lot of road noise.

Do you really want to go down that road of finding out if you like it or not as you did with the face lift ( I am sticking with what I know is great).

absolutley not - im only going down one route and that is to stick with the 400.

Mines in the back yard at the moment - gave it a full oil filter/pollen/drive belt/brake pad change at the weekend

just waiting for the weather to improve and want to give a full signature valet inside out and hope to be back in it very soon

i was just curious thats why i asked

Mine got an oil & filter change & a set of winter tyres for Germany (didn't need them there 17 oC but do here this week) Will sort out the CD changer this weekend as the cartridge is stuck.

Yes...I did have a look when the listing ended. I had two options on this car, £5300 cash or £4500 + my lovely 87000miles GS300P/X. After taking it for a test drive I refused it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links