Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Tvr

Steve

ive got a TVR to look after over christmas and new year :whistling:

From what a mate tells me who knows a couple of guys with tvr's I wouldn't count on xmas dinner not getting cold as apparently they our mostly in the garage. :lol: Never mind though you will be able to tell us what you think of the lump under the bonnet. :whistling:

Batmobil...but I like it though :blush:  :whistling:  :winky:

Thats the first thing I said when I saw it in the flesh at MPH 03 on Saturday. It is a mean machine but this is the tame version costing £50k There is a bigger engined monster coming out for track day use which is closer to £75k

I admire TVR for breaking away from the generic mould on the styling front. Cars are getting so boring nowadays (apart from Lexus naturally) Well done TVR for creating such desirable and affordable cars - about time we showed the world what the British engineers can achieve. And as for the reliability I think they are a whole load better nowadays

ive got a TVR to look after over christmas and new year :whistling:

:sick: <- green with envy...

As for this TVR, well, looking at it, I'd say its based on the 350C, and would hazzard a guess at there being a S and R versions, as they have done with the Tuscan.

The Tuscan R isnt exactly pretty, but its 0-60 is about 3.5 secs, and top end is over 200mph, all for around 70 Grand... you really cant complain at those stats..

The following is from last weeks SUnday Times Motoring section;

TVR has unveiled a new car and another macho name. This is the Sagaris, named after a war axe used by the ancient Greeks, and it was launched at MPH’03 — the car show hosted by Jeremy Clarkson and supported by Driving that culminates at Earls Court, London, today.

The £49,995 TVR Sagaris is the latest variation on a theme started with the Tamora and its coupé equivalent, the T350. The gill-like air intakes and outlets at the front and on top of the wings are evidence of aerodynamic developments learnt from racing.

The Sagaris is primarily a road car and uses TVR’s own 400bhp 4 litre six-cylinder engine. In acknowledgment of some owners being likely to take to the track, the car’s roof has a blister on the right-hand side that can accommodate a crash helmet.

The body is made from a new kind of plastic composite that saves 150lb, so together with the 50bhp increase in power, the Sagaris should be significantly quicker than the T350 — and that does 0-60mph in less than 4.5sec.

If this isn’t fast enough for you, TVR has also announced a £79,995 road-going version — named Typhon — of its T440R Le Mans racing car, with a 500bhp supercharged engine.

There are also a lot more pics here

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links