How Many Miles To A Tank

Steve

I have been asked a question on consumption of the IS200

Could you guys list 2 things please

1. how many miles you get to a tank of fuel on motorway runs

2. Whats your estimated MPG

Just looking for figures at the moment chaps

cheers

:blink: I think I got about 430 miles to a full tank motorway driving and around town :blush: no motorway travel at all 320 miles.

not sure as to what I am getting to the gallon but on a rough guide motorway 32mpg town 24-26mpg

could be wrong. ;)

:blink: I think I got about 430 miles to a full tank motorway driving and around town :blush: no motorway travel at all 320 miles.

not sure as to what I am getting to the gallon but on a rough guide motorway 32mpg town 24-26mpg

could be wrong. ;)

Pretty much exactly what I get.

Motorway get well over 400 miles to a full tank.

Around town @ 340miles.

I do almost exclusively motorway type journeys and generally cruise between 60 and 70 mph. I average around 35 mpg but have, on occasions, got close to 40 mpg. Doing this sort of driving you can get over 500 miles from a tank if you're willing to drive with the warning light on.

thanks guys... anyone else got any results??

I used to get 35 - 40 mpg on a very clear run. Otherwise middling 30s. Not so the IS300, which is around the mid 20s, but I do have more fun with the IS300 :)

trying to talk my old man into one ;)

It would be hard to convince him for one if he really concerns about the fuel consumption of the IS200. I have to admit that the fuel consumption of IS200 is not that good comparing to many other luxury cars especially when driving around city roads. Even my old SAAB 9000 achieved a lot more miles for the same amount of petrol :)

I've got 575 miles on motorway for 69.5 litres used. Cruise Control is used where ever possible and approx 70% of the time with AirCon turned on.

You are worried about 37 to the gallon with the air con on, I got average 25 in the IS.

As a side question how does the cruise control work on an IS200 sport?

I do almost exclusively motorway type journeys and generally cruise between 60 and 70 mph. I average around 35 mpg but have, on occasions, got close to 40 mpg. Doing this sort of driving you can get over 500 miles from a tank if you're willing to drive with the warning light on.

Me also... Have had around 550 (needle resting on pin at 520).... regular 500 on motorway / a1 trips

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links