Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bye Fellas

Mr Morse

Sorry-O but I just had enough of all the bull****, crap and politics on this site.

Those of you who would like to keep in contact know where to find me. And for the guys on the ARB group buy, please keep in contact as the admin will probably pull my details.

Mike

Really sorry to see this Mike. :crybaby:

Thanks for all the great advice regarding LEDs, Spark Plugs and coilovers. Cheers for letting me borrow your C-Spanners too. :o You've been a great asset to LOC and its a shame you've decided to do this

Hope you can still let us all know how your car turns out with the Supercharger :D

Keep in touch one way or another ;)

Politics are everywhere Mike i'm sure. Shame you feel you've had enough - I thought your thread title was a joke kinda thing, in the sense of the fact you can leave most of us in the dust when it comes to a drag strip or something.

But anyway, its been good knowing ya. B)

Gotta find someone else to bring some hot african chilli sauce to JAE now...

D.

Its sad why people are leaving. But hey if you are leaving 'dish the dirt' :D you've made up your mind so you might as well tell people why?

Of course your under no obligation to do so....

Good thing Tony got the WIM forum going, seems like it will be a subsitute for people moving onto new pastures.

Anyways all the best

Am.

ditto

Its sad why people are leaving. But hey if you are leaving 'dish the dirt' :D you've made up your mind so you might as well tell people why?

Good thing Tony got the WIM forum going, seems like it will be a subsitute for people moving onto new pastures.

Anyways all the best

Am.

take a look in the gold forum.....all is revealled

Mikes fed up with the percieved way the club is run, in that he was warned about publically abusing other members, and hes chosen to not want to be in it anymore,which is his choice, there no plot......no need to continue the topic

Lighten up. I had an idea what it was to do with when someone was called a 'little hitler'.

Thing is he didnt like it when he was abused right back if you recall.

Oh well he helped me out a couple of occasions so i thank him for that.

Anyways all the best

Am.

take a look in the gold forum.....all is revealled

it isnt though is it

well there's a bit of an explanation in there.

to be honest guys, how other people act or react is their own choice! its not really for any of us to agree or disagree over it. if you don't wanna wish him all the best, you don't have to!! mike's been a good friend to me and i'm sure he has to many other folk on LOC. whatever disagreements/issues he's had with the running/moderation of this site isn't for any of us to speculate over!! lets not turn this thread into another free for all :blush: :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links