Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Southern Mini-meet

Fidgits

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were the hell is burley ? what county ?? aldershot would have been good for me..lol only 15 mins away..

craig

might just make this one.. give us a place i might know off near burley

edited :

its o.k have found it now if its the one in hampshire nr southampton way.. not rutland

were the hell is burley ? what county ?? aldershot would have been good for me..lol only 15 mins away..

craig

might just make this one.. give us a place i might know off near burley

edited :

its o.k have found it now if its the one in hampshire nr southampton way.. not rutland

Jac,

Just Follow the M3,M27,A31 tis signposted turn off just before a Shell station.

Watch out for the ponies............

OK.

To get to the picnic ground instead of turning left into the pub bear slightly left (if coming from Burley) down a disused road this takes you to a picnic area. Road surface is good............

I/Fidgits could ring the pub...................

Put me down as well Ian, my wife will B joining us as well. R we meeting between 13.00 - 14.00, if some can let me know where we meeting, some diffences in the places in the thread.

C U on the 1st Chappies :)

So this is going ahead on the 1st Feb.

Anyone coming not on the list, please post here.

The meet is in Burley in the New Forest. This is off the A31 (between Ringwood and Soton) Click here for map

From Burley, go down the road past the golf club,down a dip then turn left.......... signposted clearly to the White Buck Pub.

To get to the picnic ground instead of turning left into the pub bear slightly left (if coming from Burley) down a disused road this takes you to a picnic area.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk