Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Silver F Joins the Club

Hello everyone. I'm now officially the proud owner of a 2011 IS-F, silver of course :tongue:
2011 plate, a tad over 19,000 miles and totally stock. It's got the optional wheels on which I love!
Terrible weather today, so not had much chance to enjoy it yet. Roll on the summer!!

IMAG0822.jpg

IMAG0823.jpg

• Like 2

Well well well, well so Mrs Rat took me out for the day for the 🐀 59th Birthday 🙄

Had a great day, shingles on the wain food- Guinness - film Hacksaw Ridge if action is your bag go see it very good .

And I get home to see this another SILVER IS-F  Yaba Daba Do !!!!!! 

Has joined the fold not that I am excited by this at all no not me MUCH 😂

Well done Toothy  ........ @Mark G Oh dear lol.

Big Rat

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Common as muck! Only joking, it looks great and you're very lucky to have a 2011 model.

Here Rus do you think if I drive up over nite swap his for the Rat's he will notice......... ah hang on he's got those nice wheels on. 

Ah well never mind 😕

Big Rat

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Here Rus do you think if I drive up over nite swap his for the Rat's he will notice......... ah hang on he's got those nice wheels on. 

Ah well never mind 😕

Big Rat

Just swap the wheels while you're there!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Just swap the wheels while you're there!

Now why didn't I think of that 😐

Dont if you are aware I bought a second set of wheels recently and have taken them to a number of places locally, who to be fair and honest have said they cannot colour match exactly which is what I want to try and do.

You are only a bridge crossing from me any good rep places in your neck of the woods ?

Ratty

• Like 1

Well well, what a surprise..............................a silver one........................

Seriously though, very nice looking car, love the wheels and I thought mine was low mileage but 19k, what a great find.

Anyway back to business, not ANOTHER silver one, BigRat and FlyTvr you have a new friend!!!

• Like 2

Well well, what a surprise..............................a silver one........................

Seriously though, very nice looking car, love the wheels and I thought mine was low mileage but 19k, what a great find.

Anyway back to business, not ANOTHER silver one, BigRat and FlyTvr you have a new friend!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Other silver owners aren't jealous 😒 

Ratted off

30 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Now why didn't I think of that 😐

Dont if you are aware I bought a second set of wheels recently and have taken them to a number of places locally, who to be fair and honest have said they cannot colour match exactly which is what I want to try and do.

You are only a bridge crossing from me any good rep places in your neck of the woods ?

Ratty

Flat out alloys in cardiff, I've used them for 2 sets of wheels and was very impressed. Check out their face book page to see some examples 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Flat out alloys in cardiff, I've used them for 2 sets of wheels and was very impressed. Check out their face book page to see some examples 👍

Thanx mate,err what's face book you've seen my age 😀

Seriously though I shall look into them.

A tired Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

AND Toothy's car has been chavvvvvved up. INIT! LARGE! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links