Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

10 hours ago, Bish1402 said:

If you can wait until my 450H arrives with 18s then hell yes id be up for a swap 😁

When did you order it?  Do you have an indication of when it’s due?

Ordered my 450+ (Premium pack) 27th September and took delivery Sunday 6th Feb. First impressions are it's fantastic, mind you I was coming from a Discovery Sport so the bar was sadly not very high. The only minor gripe is there is no owner's manual, apparently they're all online now, and the online version is only for the 350, so no specific instructions for the EV functions.

I've only driven it on a couple of journeys but it looks like I'm getting ~50 miles EV range in urban traffic and ~35 miles on motorways. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Thrupster said:

Ordered my 450+ (Premium pack) 27th September and took delivery Sunday 6th Feb. First impressions are it's fantastic, mind you I was coming from a Discovery Sport so the bar was sadly not very high. The only minor gripe is there is no owner's manual, apparently they're all online now, and the online version is only for the 350, so no specific instructions for the EV functions.

I've only driven it on a couple of journeys but it looks like I'm getting ~50 miles EV range in urban traffic and ~35 miles on motorways. 

Be interested to know real world mpg once Battery has ran out.... 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I have a manual for the 450+ . Can't remember where I got it from and not sure if the link came from this forum but there is definitely one as I have been brushing up on it before mine arrives

Interesting, I'll have to look harder, all I've been able to find are 350H manuals in every conceivable language.

3 hours ago, Thrupster said:

The only minor gripe is there is no owner's manual, apparently they're all online now, and the online version is only for the 350, so no specific instructions for the EV functions.

Here you go... 

OM78485E.pdf

On 2/8/2022 at 12:23 PM, Ken R said:

Glad to hear that the saga is almost over. Have you been informed as to the reason for the delays?

Agree that the actual handover is usually a fantastic experience - almost theatrical! Hope you can enjoy it, put the delays behind you and enjoy the car. Look forward to seeing the pics! 

Finally got mine yesterday. I’m very happy so far. Early impressions are that it is quiet, comfortable and responsive. All boxes that I needed ticked. 
loads of configurable items and I’m slowly working my way through them all. I will say that none of it is particularly intuitive.

419A8FA5-0A32-448D-A412-F16D6074DE2E.jpeg

5F239569-CD9F-40C5-8BD9-1B2C3D4AFC38.jpeg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, zanderblue said:

loads of configurable items and I’m slowly working my way through them all. I will say that none of it is particularly intuitive.

Must admit I found the same. Probably is to the Japanese though!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zanderblue said:

Finally got mine yesterday. I’m very happy so far. Early impressions are that it is quiet, comfortable and responsive. All boxes that I needed ticked. 

Well done! I have the same on order 450h+ premium plus but with Hazel interior and pleased to hear your main favourable opinions on my same concerns. My quoted delivery is 22 March and test drive next Thursday from Guildford (Surrey) 

I assume its a sonic gray but it looks lighter than on the website.?

Cheers! 

Just now, Pm4 said:

Well done! I have the same on order 450h+ premium plus but with Hazel interior and pleased to hear your main favourable opinions on my same concerns. My quoted delivery is 22 March and test drive next Thursday from Guildford (Surrey) 

I assume its a sonic gray but it looks lighter than on the website.?

Cheers! 

This is Sonic Titanium ( The Sonic Grey is darker ) and by the wheels looks like the Prem Plus pack as has the 20".....Nice motor

58 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

This is Sonic Titanium ( The Sonic Grey is darker ) and by the wheels looks like the Prem Plus pack as has the 20".....Nice motor

Must be the reflection of the gray gravel and gray sky! 😆

Wow, wow, wow! Had a test drive of a 450h+ this afternoon and was hugely impressed. It was a f-sport with Takumi pack. 

Acceleration was brisk, smooth and almost silent when running in ev mode. My 25 mile test route was a mix of motorway, B roads and town centres and an overall consumption of 99mpg was indicated. The depletion of the ev Battery was true to mileage covered and it was pleasing to note that when in Auto mode (ice and ev) there was noticeable replenishing recharge of the ev Battery

It felt very sure footed with the suspension coping well on all surfaces. 

Driving position is excellent, seat was extremely comfortable and all controls within easy reach. Fit and finish feels more luxurious than the old model. The voice activation to enable various adjustments and switch on/off functions was faultless. The HUD is crystal clear and the main instrument panel gives comprehensive information to the driver. The multiple functions of the infotainment screen will need to be mastered however I am fairly certain that the important ones will quickly become second nature whilst others may rarely or never used! 

I think my current NX is a fantastic vehicle but this new model takes it to a much higher level and driving home after the test drive emphasised this-a 2018 NX was distinctly old school! 

The NX 450h+ with Premium Plus pack and sunroof which I have a provisional order for remains on schedule for a mid March delivery. 

The free ev charge point offer is now in progress with a site survey scheduled. 

Lexus are certainly on to a winner with this car and will no doubt increase market share in this sector of the market particularly if their enviable reputation for reliability can be maintained - and I have no reason to suspect otherwise. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Wow, wow, wow! Had a test drive of a 450h+ this afternoon and was hugely impressed. It was a f-sport with Takumi pack. 

Acceleration was brisk, smooth and almost silent when running in ev mode. My 25 mile test route was a mix of motorway, B roads and town centres and an overall consumption of 99mpg was indicated. The depletion of the ev battery was true to mileage covered and it was pleasing to note that when in Auto mode (ice and ev) there was noticeable replenishing recharge of the ev battery. 

It felt very sure footed with the suspension coping well on all surfaces. 

Driving position is excellent, seat was extremely comfortable and all controls within easy reach. Fit and finish feels more luxurious than the old model. The voice activation to enable various adjustments and switch on/off functions was faultless. The HUD is crystal clear and the main instrument panel gives comprehensive information to the driver. The multiple functions of the infotainment screen will need to be mastered however I am fairly certain that the important ones will quickly become second nature whilst others may rarely or never used! 

I think my current NX is a fantastic vehicle but this new model takes it to a much higher level and driving home after the test drive emphasised this-a 2018 NX was distinctly old school! 

The NX 450h+ with Premium Plus pack and sunroof which I have a provisional order for remains on schedule for a mid March delivery. 

The free ev charge point offer is now in progress with a site survey scheduled. 

Lexus are certainly on to a winner with this car and will no doubt increase market share in this sector of the market particularly if their enviable reputation for reliability can be maintained - and I have no reason to suspect otherwise. 

Thank you, much better than a professional review! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zanderblue said:

Many congratulations. Looks great. Are these the standard alloys or did you specify these? 

35 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Can't be a professional review.  He didn't mention how much better a BMW is for enthusiastic drivers😉

Or that the gearbox is not like a normal box.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

Or the interior comes in two colours, light black or dark black! 

Incorrect! You can get the Hazel interior which I have specified. The black upholstery can also be specified with cream or red inserts. 

4 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Incorrect! You can get the Hazel interior which I have specified. The black upholstery can also be specified with cream or red inserts. 

I was being fictitious, referring to the competition, I also ordered Hazel (the main reason for going to Lexus as an alternative) 

51 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Or that the gearbox is not like a normal box.

Once you are used to the smoothness of a CVT box you don't miss a "normal" box. 

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

Can't be a professional review.  He didn't mention how much better a BMW is for enthusiastic drivers😉

Fair enough if that is what you want but I would rather waft along in a Lexus than possibly be stuck - broken down at the side of the road in a BMW after driving it enthusiastically. 😉😁

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links