Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

3 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Congrats and thanks for the great review. Enjoy while we wait. What format are the pictures saved? My old phone is struggling to open them.

They were HEIC from newer Iphone, just changed to JPG for easy watching.

20 hours ago, Don C said:

Your App must be registered with the same address as the email you have with the dealer.  Could be why!

Hi! It definitely is registered with the same email. But still no proper model or specifications. 

I had a test drive of ES on Friday but also had a chance to look (not drive) at NX that garage had, it was 450h+ F Sort Takumi, I was surprised but salesman said now you can get not just F Sport or Takumi but you can get both! 

Lovely car, nice shape, enough space and a dash board is very good compared to the old model!

One thing I do not get, no Mark Levinson on 450h and the worst is door bins - they are small and the whole lower panel is made from very cheap and scratchy plastic, why?! I drive Corsa just now, it has exactly the same quality material! It is not just cheap, it also has no padding inside or any soft material to prevent rattle of whatever might end up there! Sad.

Apart from it, Lexus Glasgow should get an NX350h within next couple of weeks and I will test drive it as it is a nice car to look at and sit in!

I was very disappointed with ES, it was in F Sport guise and the suspension not comfortable and very crushy, not my cap of tea but I will gladly try a Standard spec next time.

1 hour ago, Vlady said:

I had a test drive of ES on Friday but also had a chance to look (not drive) at NX that garage had, it was 450h+ F Sort Takumi, I was surprised but salesman said now you can get not just F Sport or Takumi but you can get both! 

Lovely car, nice shape, enough space and a dash board is very good compared to the old model!

One thing I do not get, no Mark Levinson on 450h and the worst is door bins - they are small and the whole lower panel is made from very cheap and scratchy plastic, why?! I drive Corsa just now, it has exactly the same quality material! It is not just cheap, it also has no padding inside or any soft material to prevent rattle of whatever might end up there! Sad.

Apart from it, Lexus Glasgow should get an NX350h within next couple of weeks and I will test drive it as it is a nice car to look at and sit in!

I was very disappointed with ES, it was in F Sport guise and the suspension not comfortable and very crushy, not my cap of tea but I will gladly try a Standard spec next time.

The F Sport is only available with a “Takumi Pack” so it’s not a true Takumi spec.  Most cars get scratchy plastic lower down as you tend not to make contact with it less unless it’s kicking it on the way out.  I pressure wash my car frequently inside the door shuts and it gets soaked so wiping it down after is easy.   

1 hour ago, Don C said:

The F Sport is only available with a “Takumi Pack” so it’s not a true Takumi spec.  Most cars get scratchy plastic lower down as you tend not to make contact with it less unless it’s kicking it on the way out.  I pressure wash my car frequently inside the door shuts and it gets soaked so wiping it down after is easy.   

F Sport does come with premium plus pack which I ordered in September.

8C89A4FB-F181-4BDA-A3EF-8569FBE29DDA.jpeg

I didn't go for the Takumi pack as it's not worth the cost on the 450h+ F Sport as no ML or panoramic sunroof. 

Remote park is also a Takumi spec exclusive. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Caspa said:

I didn't go for the Takumi pack as it's not worth the cost on the 450h+ F Sport as no ML or panoramic sunroof. 

Remote park is also a Takumi spec exclusive. 

Have anyone try out the remote parking during the test drive?

3 hours ago, KoeNX said:

F Sport does come with premium plus pack which I ordered in September.

8C89A4FB-F181-4BDA-A3EF-8569FBE29DDA.jpeg

Yes, I wasn’t clear.  What I meant was, it only comes with a “Takumi style” pack rather than the full Takumi spec.  I know you can get the premium packs 👍

• Haha 1

Does anybody know what "Build in Progress" actually means? Most cars today take less than 24 hours to assemble but I received the email stating that my NX 450h+ F Sport order status was now 'Build in Progress' (the app still says processing order) on 16th January, two weeks later and it's still at the same status. The order form says that deliver will be 31st March which would be fine if true but I'm not sure these status updates mean very much. It's encouraging to see that deliveries have started happening though. I've yet to see any non-demo NXs on the road yet. 

17 minutes ago, Gureamu said:

Does anybody know what "Build in Progress" actually means? Most cars today take less than 24 hours to assemble but I received the email stating that my NX 450h+ F Sport order status was now 'Build in Progress' (the app still says processing order) on 16th January, two weeks later and it's still at the same status. The order form says that deliver will be 31st March which would be fine if true but I'm not sure these status updates mean very much. It's encouraging to see that deliveries have started happening though. I've yet to see any non-demo NXs on the road yet. 

My understanding of "Build in progress" is that the production line in Japan has "punched in" my car's specifications and colour, etc. and the build has started. 

For what it's worth, my car went from "Build in progress" to "Left the factory" in the space of 3 days. As a guess I would say that in your case, the build has completed but the car hasn't moved onto the next phase, i.e. been loaded onto a ship for its journey to the UK. Just a guess though. 

• Thanks 1

DON C thank you for the review. As I said in a post last year I had my Rav 4 awd returning  50 plus around town in the winter, and 54mpg summer. with one summer trip indicated 67 mpg Cruise control on at 50mph in average speed camera road works distance of 12 miles, the average for that trip was 64mpg the only reason I got my NX was for me the Rav 4 wasn't comfortable .also the RAV4 would switch into EV mode whenever it could even at 70mph 

I have the Lexus NX ESTATE 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link Special metallic - Sonic grey

due in May 🤞

• Like 2

Had a demonstrator yesterday.
Liking the split pan/sun roof, and various other upgraded gadgets, lcd instruments, HUD big screen, the door opening and exterior coach handles, larger back window, headlight washers, 20” wheels.

Very well made with a solid finish, but not so keen on the massive black plastic slab of the dashboard, and for me the screen far left top corner (back “button”) is too far away to use comfortably. Fiddly gear shifter, USB ports will leave cables messily on the centre console.

The NX series 1, instruments IWC style, dash nicely broken up with the insert. Hidden USB ports leaving the cabin tidy.

Having said that the extra 50bhp gen 4 hybrid and exterior restyle does make the NX series 2 a better vehicle overall.

And it will be my next Lexus, in a few years time when all the tweaking and teething troubles have been sorted, as with all new models.

23 hours ago, Don C said:

Tend not to make a contact is a bad excuse, in my opinion, for a luxury brand or on a car that cost like a small apartment. Even if you do not have a proper contact with it, it just looks cheap and God if you put in that pocket an ice scraper or a coin or something it will be rattling like hell! 

1 hour ago, Marlinleg said:

My Rav 4 switching to EV mode was a good thing only time my Lexus NX will switch to EV at 70mph is going downhill 

I understand that on the 450h+ you can manually switch from ev to petrol or auto will choose ev at low speeds and petrol at motorway speed. (Most efficient) 

10 hours ago, Vlady said:

Tend not to make a contact is a bad excuse, in my opinion, for a luxury brand or on a car that cost like a small apartment. Even if you do not have a proper contact with it, it just looks cheap and God if you put in that pocket an ice scraper or a coin or something it will be rattling like hell! 

I’ve been in Mercs and Beemers and they are the same materials on the doors plus they are hopelessly unreliable so I know which I’d have.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Don C said:

I’ve been in Mercs and Beemers and they are the same materials on the doors plus they are hopelessly unreliable so I know which I’d have.  

If reliability you after you could go with Toyota or Honda, or KIA. But you went for a Lexus, right?

To me the answer would be because they are well built inside, from plush materials and every switch feels expensive and to have that material even on these places is a bit cost cutting and therefore disappointing a little. Saying that I would gladly consider it as my new car and hopefully will have a test drive next week.

• Like 1

DON C 

Comfort build quality and Reliability for me I purchased a BMWd 5series 3 litre  v6   back in 2012 just when fuel prices rocketed it was 2yrs old sold to Company for there CEO £43,000 I paid £19,000 I loved the car until going down the M1 at 70mph the engine stopped it was in the dealership 6 weeks . It lost its sparkle 🥴. Now confirmed Lexus Lad  placed an order for an NX in November dealership saying demos are imminent

🤞

• Like 2

My local Dealer is expecting the 450H+ today ( Tuesday ) , I am going tom to view, one thing to note is with the Sunroof option on the 350, my head touches the roof when seated at lowest setting...not good...No problem if without the sunroof......  Order will be placed tomorrow after sitting in 450H+ to double check, and dealer said delivery will be end May / Early June.... 🙂  NX 450H+ Prem Pack / LLP - Sonic Grey + Protec Pack + Style Pack + Design Pack + Towbar......

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vlady said:

If reliability you after you could go with Toyota or Honda, or KIA. But you went for a Lexus, right?

To me the answer would be because they are well built inside, from plush materials and every switch feels expensive and to have that material even on these places is a bit cost cutting and therefore disappointing a little. Saying that I would gladly consider it as my new car and hopefully will have a test drive next week.

Lexus is a Toyota.  

11 minutes ago, Don C said:

Lexus is a Toyota.  

Yes to a point, having driven the Toyota versions of the Lexus CT, I can tell you there is a big difference in the following:  because they are well built inside, from plush materials and every switch feels expensive 

The Lexus is a better car.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Order will be placed tomorrow after sitting in 450H+ to double check, and dealer said delivery will be end May / Early June.... 🙂  NX 450H+ Prem Pack / LLP - Sonic Grey + Protec Pack + Style Pack + Design Pack + Towbar......

Which dealer are you with? I'm looking at placing an order this week for 450 also Sonic grey and my dealer says it's likely delivery will be September!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links