Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

NX350h F Sport with panoramic roof ordered end of Nov ‘21. After many revised delivery forecasts, I’ve just heard from Lexus Customer Relations that mine will be built in the September allocation. Looks like it’ll be 12 months from order to delivery if there are no more production halts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrier Man said:

The Viking Adventure arrived at Portbury at 06:39 this morning. I'm expecting it to be unloaded today as it has an estimated ETD to Zeebrugge of 21:30 tonight.

Well that’s the biggest part of the journey over, looks like it won’t belong before we get our cars. Found it interesting tracking the ship from Japan, anyone got a link to the Car Transporter Tracker 😂

21 hours ago, Bish1402 said:

Delivery day next Wednesday, that was a super quick turn around at Derby as it is at the Lexus dealer already.... 

That was fast! Haven't heard anything since the 'on it's way to your Lexus centre' email on the 21st...

19 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Great, pleased for you but makes some sense since it was ordered around the same time as mine.

Just to demonstrate how up to date the Lexus app is, mine is apparently still in Derby.

Makes me want my 10/01 order even more now lol...

Service is about a month overdue on my RX but as I've only done 5k or so I can't be arsed to go all that way until I need to give them my private plates and sort accessories... 

On 7/29/2022 at 2:00 PM, imgo said:

Hi Peter, 

I see that you ordered your car after I did but have been given an ETA some 5 months before mine. How can that be right? It seems like delivery dates are completely random and not based on order dates.

And earlier in this topic Mattsneaker said:

I do hope that both your ETA of November, and Matt's of August are correct, but if they are correct then why is my ETA April next year?

I have raised this discrepancy in ETAs with my dealer today and he will try to find out why. He also said that if you ordered a NX350h today that it would be unlikely to be delivered until 2024 !

Ditto.  I ordered in late January and have been told, in order, August, September, October, April '23, October '23 (!) and finally February/March '23.

Why are people seemingly getting accelerated delivery?

7 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Ditto.  I ordered in late January and have been told, in order, August, September, October, April '23, October '23 (!) and finally February/March '23.

Why are people seemingly getting accelerated delivery?

I only wish I knew Simon. It seems to only affect those who ordered a NX350h, and delivery timescales now seem random. At least my dealership (Leicester) have been honest and even emailed me a screenshot of their order system showing my vehicle ETA.

• Like 1

Popped into the dealership in Hatfield on Saturday and enquired about my NX350h ordered 08/02/22. 
Estimate delivery ranged from you know as much as we do, all the way to 2023…at least they were honest! 
Personally I’m not expecting anything before March 2023…anything else will be a bonus 

7 hours ago, OwenD said:

Popped into the dealership in Hatfield on Saturday and enquired about my NX350h ordered 08/02/22. 
Estimate delivery ranged from you know as much as we do, all the way to 2023…at least they were honest! 
Personally I’m not expecting anything before March 2023…anything else will be a bonus 

Given that my NX350h ordered 24/01/22 has an expected delivery date of Feb/March '23 that seems about right.

But given the dates other people are getting I'd say that "you know as much as we do" is more realistic!

• Like 1

Our 450h+ delivered to the door by dealer at 11.00am today.

Not really had a great deal of time to play around with it yet but Forest impressions are:

• It looks and feels smaller than the dimensions suggest against the outgoing RX450 gen4
  • where have those nice sized door bins in the RX gone?
  • plastic areas don’t feel of the same quality
  • no folding centre section in the rear seat or realease mechanism from the boot

All of the above we knew of course from the initial test drive and good poke around the car. Doesn’t matter really since the wife wanted a smaller car than the RX.
For me I’m sorry to see the RX go but as I’m not the main driver I’m not really complaining, the NX is still a really nice car 👍. Hopefully I’ll have the time over the next day or so to play around with the settings and get Lexus Link to connect to the phone rather than having to sit watching the wheel of motion go around and around. 🙄

However, I have found the first thing that has started to annoy me so I hope I can figure out how to overcome this 🤔. Everytime the screen starts up I have to select the language, please tell me that this can be overcome 🙏

• Like 1

Just had word from Lexus uk via the app and my dealership  my car is in the uk it must have been on The Viking Adventure that arrived 30th July 2022. Lexus NX 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT Premium Pack/Lexus link Pro Special metallic - Sonic grey order and deposit placed 27/11/2021 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marlinleg said:

Just had word from Lexus uk via the app and my dealership  my car is in the uk it must have been on The Viking Adventure that arrived 30th July 2022. Lexus NX 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT Premium Pack/Lexus link Pro Special metallic - Sonic grey order and deposit placed 27/11/2021 

I got word from Lexus at 18:01 too. The Viking Adventure arrived on Saturday so I guess the app and system is updated by hand at Lexus UK and that they don't work weekends.

Good news that your car will soon be in your hands 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Not really had a great deal of time to play around with it yet but Forest impressions are:

• It looks and feels smaller than the dimensions suggest against the outgoing RX450 gen4
  • no folding centre section in the rear seat or realease mechanism from the boot

All of the above we knew of course from the initial test drive and good poke around the car. Doesn’t matter really since the wife wanted a smaller car than the RX.
For me I’m sorry to see the RX go but as I’m not the main driver I’m not really complaining, the NX is still a really nice car 👍. Hopefully I’ll have the time over the next day or so to play around with the settings and get Lexus Link to connect to the phone rather than having to sit watching the wheel of motion go around and around. 🙄

However, I have found the first thing that has started to annoy me so I hope I can figure out how to overcome this 🤔. Everytime the screen starts up I have to select the language, please tell me that this can be overcome 🙏

Think I was lucky - went for a 450h+, ordered Jan delivered June. Definitely don't have to select language every time. Maybe to do with linking your profile to the key. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Do you mind showing a screenshot of the startup screen?

1 hour ago, Marlinleg said:

How was this ordered?  Direct with the dealer, on lease via a broker etc? I ordered a 350h with lexus link pro via a lease broker at the beginning of November and the latest eta for it is May 23, moved from July 22. 

49 minutes ago, Addh said:

Think I was lucky - went for a 450h+, ordered Jan delivered June. Definitely don't have to select language every time. Maybe to do with linking your profile to the key. 

Thanks, now sorted👍
It appears that it has taken around 8 hours for the Lexus Link app to make its initial connection to the car.

19 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

Do you mind showing a screenshot of the startup screen?

Do you mean once it has loaded & ready or is your request connected to my post surrounding the problem of having to select country every time?

22 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Thanks, now sorted👍
It appears that it has taken around 8 hours for the Lexus Link app to make its initial connection to the car.

Do you mean once it has loaded & ready or is your request connected to my post surrounding the problem of having to select country every time?

The screenshot with the problem of the country selection but you mention is resolved.....

• Like 1

Popped into my local Lexus today and he told me that the likely delivery for my ordered in Feb NX350 is more than likely going to be in 2023. He couldn't explain why my dealer suggested July then Sep then November. He did say that they'll honour the price and that the wait will be worth it.

• Like 1

Just placed an order for 450h+ on 01.08.2022 and dealer already confirmed it is going to be '2023' model. Dealer could not say but any indication on what is new in 2023, if any?

Got an ETA of March 2023 but what is more realistic in this forum's opinion?

Thanks

I ordered my 450h+ last September and took delivery in March this year so reckon that this ETA is pretty realistic. The 350h models appear to be taking far longer.

Car is well worth waiting for!

3 hours ago, Vira said:

Just placed an order for 450h+ on 01.08.2022 and dealer already confirmed it is going to be '2023' model. Dealer could not say but any indication on what is new in 2023, if any?

Thanks

Just browsing Youtube on 'NX News' and this Video from Canada mentions the 2023 model and for North America they report 'No spec changes'

• Like 2

I paid £1K deposit and now preparing myself to a long wait. Looking at the ever increasing inflation and interest rates, are the prices 'locked-in' now?

Car ordered through Lexus dealership so I am I sure my experience will be the same as ones before me in this aspect.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Vira said:

I paid £1K deposit and now preparing myself to a long wait. Looking at the ever increasing inflation and interest rates, are the prices 'locked-in' now?

Car ordered through Lexus dealership so I am I sure my experience will be the same as ones before me in this aspect.

Thanks

Once you get your order confirmation I am sure the prices will be locked in as discussed here and in other threads.

What grade, color and trim did you opt for?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hillie said:

Once you get your order confirmation I am sure the prices will be locked in as discussed here and in other threads.

What grade, color and trim did you opt for?

It is 450h+ F-Sport with Takumi, Black exterior and Flare Red interior

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vira said:

Thanks

I've been watching this thread keenly, and based on recent/forthcoming arrivals, Mar 2023 seems realistic for a recently ordered 450h+.  I certainly hope so, as that's our ETA too!

The 350h ETAs do seem much more variable based on comments here.

We ordered through a lease company.  Unfortunately our first order was requested a week or so prior to the price increase which we knew was coming on Jun 30th.  The lease company only got back to us after this date, and then rejected the order due to the increase.

The resubmitted order was confirmed in mid-Jul, and fingers crossed for Mar 2023.  This is for a 450h+ Takumi.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links