Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Calendar Competition Discussion

Steve

Last years entries were great!.. some fine photos were added.

Lets make the 2005 better.. as Lexus Edinburgh are going to judge this we really need to get some cracking photos up!

Ian from lexus Edinburgh has generously offered to send all goldmembers a free copy of the calendar.. which is fantastic news!!!!

i am gonna go out and find some gangsta alley for my photos! LOL

As soon as I get a chance to wash and polish the car, and find a nice day to disspear for a hour to take some pics, i will be entering it!

Just a shame i dont seem to have 5 mins to myself at the moment..

Do what I did, take a pic of the car in the rain! :shifty:

Got some luverly pics of the Soarer - shame it's not mine any more.... (know how you feel Steve) :crybaby: but I'm already planning my next one, so hold the front page :whistling:

I was waiting for the spoiler to be fitted to mine before i entered last time, but by the time it had been fitted, the entries were closed!

So this year, i'm gonna wash, dry, wax and polish it, before taking it out to a secret location for a private photo shoot! :winky:

Great to hear that Lexus Edinborough are gonna give all goldies a free calendar!

Stu

I was looking for the thread that announced this (and had the rules in) but havent been able to find it, can someone please point me in the right direction

(and yes i have searched, for both 'calender' and '2005' to no joy..

Cheers D3fy...

A quick question on the rules..

It states 'any member may submit any number of images to any month’s gallery.'

Does this mean you can enter only 1 month with several images? or can you submit images into different months?

Cheers D3fy...

A quick question on the rules..

It states 'any member may submit any number of images to any month’s gallery.'

Does this mean you can enter only 1 month with several images? or can you submit images into different months?

you may enter many images into many months.

obviously - within some common sense limits - eg, submitting 15 pictures to each month is not really on.

i would make sure you think of your back ground too... A nice countryside effect would be nice. Take time and the better the shot the more chance you have of being chosen.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok... It is time for you folks to really start taking photos of your car for the Calendar competition.

The calendars which are kindly supplied by Lexus Edinburgh shall be of even better quality this year. Plus they will be free to all current gold members. Every gold member will receive one!

Also... I wiould like to add that the car to get on the front cover will not only win being on the front cover but will also win honourary membership for the life of the club.

Please go to the gallery and add your photo. Please rmemeber.. only 1 photo per month please. Multple photos will be removed!

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/2005_Calendar

We shall be closing the competition this Autumn.

So lets get snapping... you could be a winner... plus our gold members will receive a copy too.

Please do not forget to add your name on the comments section of the photo.

good luck

Please go to the gallery and add your photo. Please rmemeber.. only 1 photo per month please. Multple photos will be removed!

it says earlier on in this thread that you may enter many images into many months, so which is it? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links