Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Football Team Do You Support?

Coullio

Absolutely avid Liverpool fan...

Love em and go loopy when watching the games (well sometimes, some games are very boring). But went loopy for the Mellor goal against Arsenal the other week which also happened to be my 30th birthday so double celebrations!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i s:tsktsk: tting hate football...bunch of overpaid spoilt bar stewerds.....

Can understand in some ways cos my wife also hates it and because of the coverage it now gets, there is rarely an evening or day there isn't a game on TV which is great for me but not for the wife. I also am 'down' when its out of season (except for the World Cup and European Cup comps). But with the other cups they do and the friendlies and international qualifiers, I usually find a game somehow.....

Cos this topic is on the footie subject, what a result for Liverpool last night. Admittedly, was very down when we conceeded their goal cos knew it meant we had to get 3 to win and as we hadn't got one by half time, thought it wouldn't happen but an early goal in the 2nd half got us going. Mellor comes on and does the business quickly and then, well what can I say about Gerrard. I do hope he doesn't leave, he's by far our best all round player and one of the best in the Premiership if not the world. So we have saved ourselves in two huge games in the last few minutes!! (Mellors injury goal against Arsenal the other Sunday being the other). Just wish we could do it week in week out!!

Went loopy jumping round the pub last night.....*** I love Liverpool.

I don't think Portsmouth can have any hate for Harry..... he summed it up in the press conference, something like "I took them from fourth from bottom of the Division 1 (as it was known then), bought them into the Premiership and kept them in a comfortable position"

Players move about, so should managers. And it appears obvious the Portsmouth chairman didn't agree with him so I'd move on if my manager and I didn't get on. Good luck to him. Just cos its a rival, so what, its a job!

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links