Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2005 - Official Thread

Zee007

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We saw this happen last time we was there.

Link...  :crybaby:

:)

I remember that.... :D

Due to work commitments both NickF and myself were unable to attend today..... :crybaby::angry:

Hope you guys all had a good day and didn't get too wet.

Look forward to reading about all the fun you had today and seeing some piccies. ;)

just got back. was wet. mat's monster was ............ a monster! nice to meet you all! Mat, Scar, Raz, Fidge, Daza, Bazza....... and the fellow brother Zee........ (how could i forget!?? :winky: )

fidgey i want pics of all those nice looking girls :)

As usual it was a good day.....did you see that drifworx car going round the track,awesome!!!!....i arrived late and missed a few smashes but theres always next year.

Good to see the usual suspects and others,apart from the muddy conditions it was great.

:D :D

I even saw Mat C do a bit of cleaning to the Monster :tomato:

yeah night spirit/dworks s14a was the mutts........ talk about car control!!!

Scorp....... did I miss you???

Next time eh?

Oh yeah, anyone get any photos of the girls at Temple Laugherne Motorsport!!!?? (well one in particular) or any of the others?? damn fiiiiine

Scorp...... Hmm....... probably missed each other? I'm the chinese guy with my cousin if that helps????

Yeah those belte'd promo girls..... Didn't really see what the company was offering lol

get those pics up Daza!!

Just got back myself.

Shame about the weather - it really got bad towards the end....

Shame not everyone could make it - however, 10 of us did.

Mat, Barry, Oli, Raz, Ahmet, Daz, Ian, Jason, Chris and myself - plus of course Pete who turned up too!

Oli - lovely wheels and motor mate. It was nice to finally meet you.

Daz - careful with the run in mate, I want a go on full boost!

Raz - thanks for the CD!

Ian - See you next year!

Barry - send me the pics from Germany will ya!

And the rest of you - see you at the next meet....

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry the parking wasn;t great, but we were late applying. I'll make sure we get a better spot next year.

And I feel sorry for the Galant driver - that was one hell of a bang!

Zee. :zee:

We ended up at the top end of the track in the public car park, but still managed to see The Monster (and Matt) & Jason

Great do, shame about the weather! :yack:

The guy driving that white Corolla was a nutter!

Oh yeah, anyone get any photos of the girls at Temple Laugherne Motorsport!!!?? (well one in particular) or any of the others?? damn fiiiiine

How about these two lovely laydeez !!!

Click

oh the one on the left is ohhhh,i could see me wearin her .yum yum. rocco ,pop.

Just got back myself.

Shame about the weather - it really got bad towards the end....

Shame not everyone could make it - however, 10 of us did.

Mat, Barry, Oli, Raz, Ahmet, Daz, Ian, Jason, Chris and myself - plus of course Pete who turned up too!

Oli - lovely wheels and motor mate.  It was nice to finally meet you.

Daz - careful with the run in mate, I want a go on full boost!

Raz - thanks for the CD!

Ian - See you next year!

Barry - send me the pics from Germany will ya!

And the rest of you - see you at the next meet....

Hope you enjoyed it.  Sorry the parking wasn;t great, but we were late applying.  I'll make sure we get a better spot next year.

And I feel sorry for the Galant driver - that was one hell of a bang!

Zee.  :zee:

Brother Zee...... yeah nice to see your altezza. very nice and liking the legana bumper more so on your silver than my black one :huh: Like the carbon contrast too.

Next year can we get a spot away from the pylons? and closer to the action!

I feel for the mazda 323driver :crying:

DUNCAN - thats the honey the one on the left........ :)

Nice to see the monster after all this time it looks amazing, a wonderful piece of engineering. Park was a bit naff, I was the sad lonly Soarer parked the other side of the pylon. Sorry I didn't come over to say hello but wife needed the WC when I came back later everyone must have been by the track :)

well - twas a long day - left home at 7am... and have just got home, at 12:45am

a feat considering i live 4 miles from the circuit!

The day started by meeting at the pre-defined meet point, then a nice convoy onto the circuit - and thats when it started to go wrong. The first entrance, we were told to go to the next one - which we did, and were told to go back to the first...

Just a little confusion, which is why I ended up on the TOC stand.

The weather was mixed, it did rain, but we had sunny spells, which was nice.

The track action was not as frantic as previous years, but a driftworks SX200 kept us entertained (I have movies of it!)

Really, it should have been called scoobyfest, but oh well, there were some nice cars, and i got some good pics.. which, i will post tomorrow - if im feeling nice..

Good to meet new peeps, and catch up with the old ones. If i didnt see you, I apologise...

After that, we decided we would go for an indian - in Cheltenham.. which was a blast!

Thanks to all who helped arrange this, and turned up, and generally made it a great day..

Oh, and Mat...

YES.

Agreed with Ian, was a very long but good meet :)

Left at 7:30 and got home at 11:30ish..

there was some slight confusion with the entrances, however I got there and got there first, the LOC stand was under a plyon, nice :mellow:

I chucked it down for most of the day, and I decided to leave my waterproofs at home, as it looked to be a good day when I set off.

It was good to see old faces inc Scorpion for 1minute.. and new ones Jason, Mr Face, and Oli (i hope you enjoyed your first meet), Neil I saw your car, but not you :unsure:

It was my first time at castle combe, saw some good action, few run ins with the tyre barrier in the rain, and a few nutters. some good stalls and club stands, with def be going next year.

And to finish the meet off, we last minute after meet meal with a great convoy. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves ;)

Zee and Jonnyboy your both lightweights! Look at Scarface, he left at 11pm and had a 2 n 1/2 hour drive home and work at 5am!

Sorry but we decided to leave early

After leavin home at 3am to go pick Ellie up and then arriving and waitin in a queue for over an hour to get in, then being sent to the wrong area and having to rejoin the queue.

Didnt think much of the show, a walk around once about covered everything, all the cars were same old, same old. Was more like scooby fest then anything.

The weather and the mud didnt help too much either

we ended up being bored by mid afternoon

ROLL ON JAE !!

Zee and Jonnyboy your both lightweights! Look at Scarface, he left at 11pm and had a 2 n 1/2 hour drive home and work at 5am!

I have only just had time to post since last night ...........

Got in @ 2.45am and had to wake up at 5.45am for work ............... only 3 hours sleep.

Baring in mind, I only slept 2 hours the night previous - done quite well with 5 hours sleep over the past 55 hours :blush:

Yesterday was a great day ......... shame about the weather though :angry: I was soaked, then tried to dry my self on the heated seats, not a very wise idea .... :P

Nice to see new faces, (well to me anyway) - Raz, Oli, .................. oh and who was the other one ? :lol: - Ian, can't forget you mate ! ;)

After the meet we all went to Raz' restaurant for some of the finest Indian food available ..... certainly kept me going for the 2 hours and 45 mins drive home !

Hope to see (most of you) at the London Meet, then of course J.A.E

B)

Well to be honest, the closest Shell Garage my GPS showed me was 45 miles away, so it was a bit of a random drive back towards the M5 to hopefully find one (lucky for Matt we did! :lol:)

It was a good day, and it was nice to get a sneak peek at "The Monster" as well. I can't wait to see that on track at some point. The Jap plates and the "Mini-Monster" on the back shelf were nice touches! :D

Who was the guy in the blue IS who was "helping police with their enquiries" on the way in? :huh: I was tempted to stop and offer assistance to a fellow blue IS driver, but didn't like the look of his new friends. :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk