Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

BMW Drivers .....

tonb

Why oh why are BMW drivers such tw@ts?? Every time I go to pass a Beemer, they always speed up and try and race me - it happened again this morning when coming into work, a guy in a 5-series who got emotional and wouldn't let me past him on the dual carriageway .......... he chickened out at 90 tho' ... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any other of you Lexus troops got such experiences .......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, many times. I had fun one day though, when driving an IS300 at the recent Lexus road test days. This guy in a 325 must have thought is was "just" and IS200, he was soon put in his place when I floored the 3.0L engine!! :lol:

Almost everytime I drive! Some BMW driver always Pi** me off with some such antics, or that they don't signal and turn last min, or they sqeeze into your inside of a one lane traffic light junction. They come in all sizes too! 3,5,X5, Z3.... I think the 7s and the Minis are more mature!

we should get an LOC window sticker which reads "one day you'll be able to afford one of these too Mr Beemer ..... have a nice day :smilegrin::smilegrin:"

or alternatively we can just keep burnin em off ...... :flaming::flaming::flaming:

I followed a beemer the other day on lots of winding country lanes when the M4 was blocked - I bottled out at one point though - I joined a queue of traffic and left him to bully his way in at the very last point where two lanes merged :rolleyes:

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW? On a porcupine, the pricks on the outside :lol:

Got cut up by an M3 on the M5 (I think that's the right way round). Favourite trick is join the motorway and move across to the third lane in one go - they fit just nicely into the gap you leave :mad:

Originally posted by Grangey

Your avatar's really Chris Shipleys photo with a silver respray, isn't it? :D:D

Rob does'nt really own an IS he borrows mine and the repaints it

Best thing is with all those respays the car should'nt get stone chipped :lol:

DON'T SHOUT TOO LOUD !!

They will hear what they are missing and start buying Lexi.

We don't want too many of them do we ?

Paul (Ex 3 series owner !!)

PS It is not just BM drivers that want to take you on, my favourites are Ford Focus, Zetec of course (Yawn)

Originally posted by rob200

i have more trouble with audis and vw passats - i think they're so boring the drivers have fallen asleep at the wheel :D

Funnily enough Rob, I've noticed a hell of a lot of Passat drivers being arseholes too. Got to laugh at them rather than take them on - they're just exec class wannabees. Thing is, they are usually in a 1.8 with skinny 15" wheels! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chris Shipley
Originally posted by Grangey

Your avatar's really Chris Shipleys photo with a silver respray, isn't it? :D:D

Rob does'nt really own an IS he borrows mine and the repaints it

Best thing is with all those respays the car should'nt get stone chipped :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and chris has to clean it too!

Like all the stories guys .....

Passats was one that I had forgotten about (how could I ... :lol:

I do seem to get a lot of grief from guys in Passat TDI's (thats with the D & I red - really sport):smilegrin:

They are the darling of the company car market it seems (tax efficient and all that) - and they are ALWAYS that silver blue colour (with a coat hanging up in the back (on a hangar of course!!))

Oil burners and Beemer drivers ......:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Originally posted by tonb

Why oh why are BMW drivers such tw@ts??

Any other of you Lexus troops got such experiences .......

Beemers - yeah - not arguing.

but what has really struck me lately is that I have seen a lot of c5's on the road and each and everyone WITHOUT EXCEPTION - was being driven by an *****.

strange phenonema - Citroen got a new model that attracts boys racers or something?

the new c5 looks like a hearse, esp the MASSIVE estate!! Guy at work has got one, says it handles like a house on wheels!!!

Claire - I can imagine how much a woman in a Lexus annoys the Beemer brigade ..... bet you have loadsa fun blowing them away .... :P:P:P

Claire - I can imagine how much a woman in a Lexus annoys the Beemer brigade ..... bet you have loadsa fun blowing them away .... :P:P:P

Could probably do with rephrasing that Tonb :lol::lol::lol:

It's great fun though, you should see their faces when I zoom past :D

Happened again last night, driving out of London on my way home, I was moving along quite swiftly and came upon a 325i, as I was passing it he did the usual and speeded up, so I simply dropped it a gear and the IS took off (that 4500rpm band is so nice) anyway he clearly wasn't pleased and took up the chase. I kept well in front around the lanes and then pulled up at the lights. The BMW driver however flew through the lights hitting his horn and with a big grin on his face. The smile however was on mine as the traffic camera flashed twice getting what must have been a lovely image of hi smiling backwards as he got caught !!!!

Love it when a plan comes together :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by tonb

There is only 1 woman that I have seen in a Lexus up here ...... in a Sapphire Blue SE ..... I think that you might be part of an even more exlusive club there .. :D

I'll make it my mission to recruit other wimmin drivers then (:o)! So far only other blokes have been persuaded. One of our sales guys has asked if I can take him out in my Lexus as he'd seen it in the car park, liked it and his BMW was due for a change!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links