Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Does Everyone Do ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an electronic engineer - NPI and production support for a consumer electronics company (set top boxes, VCRs, PVR, DVD etc)

Over worked and underpaid(korean company) - could be a change of job in the near future.

I do pretty much **** all, work for a company that manufactures telecommunications devices (work with fibre optic cables and other boring crap), hope to leave in the VERY near future and get on some kind of graduate course and eventually move to the states.

Manufacture and Install Clustering Servers for the film industry, not as much fun as it sounds, sometimes get to see someone filming in Pinewood and the CGI's companies in centre london.

Project Engineer - Pharmaceutical company - 24 years service - 'bout time I got a life methinks ... !!

going to do my CAA licences in a while is it worth the hassle ?

if u want to do connie work and get big ££ then its a BIG yes, most places will only accept CAA, look on aviationjobsearch.com u will see what i mean.

u get exemptions?

if u want to do connie work and get big ££ then its a BIG yes, most places will only accept CAA, look on aviationjobsearch.com u will see what i mean.

u get exemptions?

now i'm going :offtopic: but we don't get grandfather rights anymore in reference to the licences have to do the lot but i would rather stay with the engines as i do optical blade measurement laser profiling and damage assessment as well just can't find anyone who wants what i can do :duh:

u get exemptions?

now i'm going :offtopic: but we don't get grandfather rights anymore in reference to the licences have to do the lot but i would rather stay with the engines as i do optical blade measurement laser profiling and damage assessment as well just can't find anyone who wants what i can do :duh:

B1 doesnt cover that - for those ranges it will be company auth only.

pm me if u want some answers to stuff.

with that, back on topic

Was working as admin/general office work. As of last wk i not worked contract ended :angry: so lookign at call centre/admin work but currently doing a Microsoft Office course & starting Comptia A+ IT course soon :)

:offtopic:

How much are you going to pay for the CompTIA course?

I've been on the A+ & N+ course from Scheideggar training for a year now and i'm paying nearly £1650 ( think I got ripped off) :crybaby:

By the way....Im a network technician ( more IT people) for quite a big company and im Grossley underpaid, so anyone know of a similar position going in the north west :winky:

At the mo?

IVECO 17T................a Ferrarri in disguise :lol:

Fine italian engineering. Do the headlights wobble in it when you drive along like they do on their 7.5T trucks? :lol:

No its not like the old days,this one is brand new "54" plate,sleeper with cool box i talked them into buying me a new lorry........50k it was.

I should of added i work for a architectural alumimium co suppling windows,doors curtain walling and door furniture.

I'm planning on doing it at some point after my rigid test (you have to take them in order now... :angry:)

I'm not intending on doing it for a living, but it is another string to my bow, and a mate of mine who I sometimes help out, now runs 18 tonners (since I got pulled for overloading one of his 7.5 tonners) so I will still be able to drive for him occasionally.

I had a go in an artic today at work. Great fun, but I got grease all over my trousers connecting the air lines!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links