Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Many Have What Model?

Kazi

Im guessing that IS is likely to be most common?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Im guessing that IS is likely to be most common?

• IS
    • GS
    • SC
    • LS
    • RX

I too love the IS so much I bought another!!!!!

I've never bought another car the same as my previous one before now!!

Thats how much I like them.

Yes, I might have bought a SportCross, but it feels and drives exactly the same as my SE did.

BTW my SE is STILL FOR SALE!!!! See my Sig.

Come on you non-Lex owners, grab yourself a bargain.!! :winky:

IS for me. Had it 6 months and love it. Normally would change after about 4/5 years. Depending how much more money i spend on it :blush:

Next maybe the new IS or maybe a GS. Definately keeping with the Lexus brand. Unless i can afford a ferrari by then :D

On my second GS. Bought the first one (N-reg) at auction, obviously hadn't been looked after though. Seemed to be one thing after another (ball joints, brake calipers, brake servo, exhaust joints, crankshaft oil seal, air con...) so decided to blow my savings on a newer one (52-reg, the one over there on the left). Much happier now.

The old GS went to a mate of mine who's now a member of the LOC forums. Looks nice now he's fixed the exhaust and lowered it, alongside his Jag, Mitsubishi GTO, BMW 735 Hartge, BMW 520 and a couple of others besides - it's hard to keep up with him and those damned auctions!

AFAIK I've got the only GS in town, seen a few IS's about though (including the guy across the road) and an RX.

I had an IS first, loved it, then after 2 years traded it in and went for the GS300 I love the lexus cars and the service and the feeling I get when driving them :)

my next car?? tempted with a porsche boxster, but I bet it'll be either a new IS or the new GS for me, means I can still use my number plate :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links