Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audi And Bmw Better Than Lexus?

Just spotted a poll on vote4cars.com that puts the Lexus GS300 in third place (13.7%) behind the BMW 5 series (28.8%) and Audi A6 (15%) in the "Best Sedan Under $45,000" category.

1615 votes cast so far, by my calculations we need 245 votes to take the lead, or only 22 to beat the Audi.

Vote here!

Also on the same site, the LS430's in third place behind BMW and Audi again, needing only 21 votes to beat the 7 series and 273 to beat the A8.

Vote here!

The GX470 is a no-hoper in 4th place, needing 284 just to get into 3rd place or a whopping 552 votes to get the top spot.

Vote here!

The RX330 (in the under $35,000 category - that's less than £20k, Jeeez!) is (again) in 3rd place behind Infiniti (?) and Honda. 103 more votes for silver, 250 for gold.

Vote here!

The IS is trailing behind BMW, Audi and Volvo. 205 Only 53 more votes are needed to knock Volvo into 4th place, but we need a whopping 1,034 votes to beat the Audi.

Vote here!

The LF-A concept car is an easy target as only six votes have been cast! One vote's all it takes to get to the top spot.

Vote here!

Finally, we're way down the manufacturers' league table (shows what they know), but only 198 votes are needed to move us from 26th into first place.

Vote here!

If you use Firefox, you can not only delete the cookies easily, you can set a flag that prevents sites that would replace a deleted cookie from replacing it!!!!

I've just upped LS430 to second place!!!!

Not bad so far.

GS has moved from 3rd to 2nd.

LS has moved from 3rd to 2nd.

GX is still in 4th place.

RX is still in 3rd place.

IS is still in 4th place.

LFA is storming the concept table with 82% of the vote.

Lexus has moved from 26th to 25th place.

voted for IS but will be here all night trying get it infront of the audi.

Reminds me of the S4 I watch dissappering in front of me most mornings.

Yet I beat an RS6 .Er It was parked though, and I thought it had me for a few moments.

Finally, we're way down the manufacturers' league table (shows what they know), but only 198 votes are needed to move us from 26th into first place.

Vote here!

Right - that's Lexus top of the table - I'm off to put the IS number 1 now :P

The IS200 is now top (its only right) :innocent:

Lexus IS 34.1%

Audi A4/S4 32.3%

BMW 3 Series 20.5%

Volvo V70 6.7%

Subaru Outback 3.8%

Saab 95 Sport Wagon 2.6%

Total votes: 3841

Think we need some more votes

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links